The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

:joy::joy:

I’ll take that as this is out of your depth

Kev you have a massive agenda against Zebo. He’s absolutely brilliant rugby player. By far and away Munsters best back and the only munster player that create something out of nothing. He’s going to be a massive loss. Everyone knows it. Except you.

Actually a couple I know within organisation are quite happy for him to go.

He is not brilliant at all. He is handy and has occasionally flashes of brillian e

Yes Alex wotton presumably becuase he’ll be started now. Your bluffing kev. You don’t watch much rugby.

What are you on about?

Coaching staff within union, HR staff to name a couple.

Why do I need to watch loads of rugby? I watch most Munster games or large chunks of them.

To have an understanding of the game Kev! Your making up these sources to back your opinion based on you watching a few games here and there. Also very selective on different aspects of zebos game. he’s an absolutely fanatic player.

Who has ever disputed that? Hes so good an aged Rob Kearney starts ahead of him for Eire. World class.

I played the game you plug. In 3 different lines.

I have been watching it for 30 odd years.

I have studied spirts and sports psychology for 20 odd years and coached for as long. I know the difference between quality and average

The only picking and choosing being done is by Zebo. Woefully inconsistent and a terribly selfish decision maker.

A good player, but that’s it.

As Harry says, if he was anything special Kearney would be long gone.

Zebo never evolved like Kearney. Sign of arrogance and laziness

He started ahead of Kearney for the past few seasons. Until he ruled himself out. He’s a brilliant player too but we are discussing in a context of munster. Ireland have the luxury of picking players like ringrose/larmour who similarly have that ability to do something from nothing. Next year munster centers are likely to be Farrell/taute and scannell. None of these have the capabilities to create chances from nothing. Beat defenders, throw off loads or beat defenders. That’s why Zebo is so important.

Munster centers? Zebo was a winger/fb.

Yes but becuase we’ve very average centeres creativity wise we badly need a game changer at 15 while Ireland have Sexton and ringrose at 10 and 13 they can go for the super solid option at 15. Munster badly need creativity in their back line and Zebo was their most creative player.

What age grade rugby did you play kev? Under 8s tag rugby for the local community games team I’d say was the height of it.

What grade did you play?

Is Zebo not absolute shite in defense?

1 Like

Look, pal. He’s creative.

1 Like

Poor enough but that’s why he’s moved from 11 to 15. Kearney isn’t the best defender either. He’s very solid under a high ball and has a very good left boot which is very handy.

Wev signed a very good 2nd generation Irish full back from Sale called Mike Haley. Great prospect

I think he’s another lad who’ll be nearly top class but not quite there. We’ve far too many of those.

You know fuck all of the chap you weird cunt.