The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

He must watch a heap of rubby to be in a position to write off Woots. It must be from his AIL career

1 Like

Zeebs has been blackguarded here. He’s a top player and a colossal loss to Munster. No point in saying otherwise. Horrible to see Munster “fans” sticking the boot into a departing ligind…

Dross like Sweetnam and Wootton aren’t in his class.

It’s super trolling from Dodgy. Classic.

3 Likes

I thought you hate rugby, why do you follow it slavishly? Really unhealthy behaviour.

1 Like

I don’t follow it slavishly but catch a bit when there’s no proper sports on.

Zeebs is Munster’s greatest ever try scorer, if you can’t acknowledge what a loss he’s going to be there’s no helping you. I appreciate Munster fans don’t like or appreciate attacking rugby football, preferring that “up the jumper” tripe.

Leinster will make it number four at the weekend playing rugby football in the right way. They should be applauded.

Your love hate relationship with rugby is strange and confusing to me Dodgy. Thank God we know where you stand with limerick GAA.

1 Like

If munster had something like Zebo/Earls/Farrell/scannell/Conway/Tyler/Murray/Cronin/Marshall/Ryan/Beirne/ryan/Pom/cloete/stander with Kilcoyne/scannell/archer/groebler/o donnell/Harte/Hanrahan and sweetnam they’d have a very competitive 23. Zebo, Ryan and Groebler are huge losses. Also if we had this attracting another top class ten might be easier.

Your like a broken record. You dont even have kleyn in that fantasy 23 and hes been close to our best forward over 2 seasons and a mile better than groebler who has played a handful of times

Kleyns career is in the balance with that kneck injury. You can’t be rely on him. We could be starting with billy Holland again next season.

What the fuck are you on about. Kleyn is a 2nd row. Hes played 24 times this season.

2 Likes

He’ll be going for surgery AGAIN this summer like last season when he missed the final few months. Munster carrying far too many lads with terrible injury profiles.

Ah shtap lad hes been an ever present all season and you saying his career is in the balance cop on to yourself

We’ll see how much he plays next. I reckon very little.

So you think hes been playing all season with a career threatening neck injury just waiting for the summer so he could have it seen to? Fair enough.

He played with a similar injury between September and February last season missed the rest of the season.

1 Like

You are a dipshit

Munster have far too many players with sketchy injuries profiles in their squad.

Cracker of a game between Gloucester and Cardiff here. Cardiff with a touchline conversion to tie the game at 30-30 with 3 mins left. Been end to end.

And he’s missed it. First kick of the game missed.

Cardiff back up the field with a penalty to go 1 up with a minute left