The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

It is bad luck. And why keep comparing with the best club side in the world, or not far off it? Because they are a few hours up the road?

I dont think Munster should be compared with them. They are a tier 2 side at best. Take those injuries out of Leicester tigers, wasps or exeter and see how they fare out. Thats a more valid comparison

The Sunday Business Post referenced this article yesterday in a Leinster profile. Interesting to see how much interest the schools are getting abroad now. They are amazed by 10K at the final but it was about 20k in the last Lansdowne final in 2006 so it’s gone backwards really.

So up think Zebo is the best outside player in NH???

Not bad luck.

Would be concerns about Munsters S&C/medical side of things and still an over training culture amongst some.

No but there’s very few players of his ilk available.

He is a disaster sure.

But he is flash

1 Like

Played u16/18

Then played Adult J2/3 and reserves in Oz.

And rugby league too, in cork and queensland

Impossible to recreate that culture.

any mention of Terenure mate?

1 Like

Zebo has serious skill but is clueless and predictable most of the time. Could have been much more effective but it’s not all being a fancy dán. Brain and defence are key to being a brilliant back.

1 Like

They haven’t been to a final in 10 years pal.

I see the place was half empty for the brave and faithfuls last game of the season

it was a meaningless game?

Not concentrating on the ball and then throws a forward pass.

Aren’t all rugby games?

6 Likes

Show how low level the journalism is when the context is lost on them.

People really can not critically think anymore

Zebo is one of the few irish players I’d enjoy watching. Lovely play there

Never wanted to admit it but Zeebs is world class. Catastrophic loss for him to walk out on Munster now. Along with Donnacha Ryan he’s one of their best players.

You don’t win Heineken Cups with dross like Wootton, Billy Holland and Keats.

1 Like

What in the fuck are you on about?