The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

So that’s why Johnny Sexton hasn’t retired yet.

1 Like

They need Paddy Jackson back.

1 Like

Lowe was poor for both tries really.

A concise and accurate summation.

1 Like

In an empty stadium

Lolz.

Come in Paddy Jackson your country needs you

I know we talk a lot of shite here but it’s genuinely a disgrace that Johnny Sexton hasn’t retired yet, or been retired. Rugby is a blood sport.

5 Likes

TV3/virgin Media should never be allowed cover a sport. Brutal. Thank god the match was on BBC.

1 Like

:blush::blush:

Prick of a team Ireland

1 Like

Himself and ROG. Think La Rochelle are leading in the Top 14.

I am vindicated in what I’ve said about POM for years. Hes a liability, a great match in 6/7 and hes the best in the world but he will go out and do some moronic like that

Where?

Jesus lads that was horrendous in so many ways. Fair play to them still being in the game with 5 to go but the old guard need to be jettisoned entirely now. Youd feel sorry for Burns but there were so many horrendous mistakes from the experienced players. Makes a mockery of the argument that we should keep the oul lads for continuity. O Mahony, Earls, Sexton, Murray, Stander all made howlers at crucial times. Onwards and downwards it seems.

The Leinster schools conveyor belt is churning out quality player after quality player

Farrell hands are tied having to pick a few Munster lads and a token ulster lad in each team

4 Likes

St Michaels alone could fill the Irish team without having token prods and muldoon’s on board

1 Like

What did the Burns chap do at the end? My cousin Jill is seething with him on Facebook. I never knew she liked the rubby.

3 Likes

Spot on - Burns today was the symptom of neglect of having back up on the pivotal 10 position .