The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

Referee was riding La Rochelle first 20 mins. Thought they’d be up against it trying to get him back to even hand. After halftime, only looked like one team really going for it, full value for their win

2 Likes

He was wan sad man

Coach O’Gara is some yoke.

He’s want his fucking head examined. Half the money to live in Limerick vs Íle de Ré

Stay where you are kid. ROG is, and always was as a player the ultimate pragmatist, he will come back to Munster only if its the right thing for him and there is a chance of winning something

3 Likes

Bundee is a popular name in Spiddle I heard too.

He’ll never be back to Munster and will do well by avoiding it. The munster supporters don’t deserve him

1 Like

He’ll go Ireland before he goes Munster… Paulie in with him to put the fear of God into players…

3 Likes

He’ll definitely be back to Munster. You can tell by him he wants to come back.

I’m not sure he’s done the job some people make out either. Johnno Gibbs is leaving and we’ll find out more next season but there’s a trend of Irish coaches doing well in France at various levels.

I wonder does a lot of that come down to them significantly improving fitness levels which seems to be a real weak point of French sides.

I’d hold fire with ott praise. We’d fellas on here last month claiming Leo Cullen should have gotten the lions job.

1 Like

Getting the French lads to give a shit in any particular game is the main thing, I’ve been told by a lad who used to play there cc @anon67715551

None of that great Munster team would want their heads examined after the way Foley was treated by the supporters. Pack of gowls. Straight to Ireland munster is for saffers

1 Like

Ah I’m not sure that sort of thing comes into it tbh. O gara Will fancy it but he’s smart enough to pick the right time.

Irish rugby is at a low ebb at the moment.

It’ll go lower mate. France have got their act together in stopping big money buying forgien players for fun. A few under 20s WCs to show for it. The IRFU are going Broke. Outside of the Leinster schools it’s difficult to see where the players will come from.

1 Like

Heartening news. Golf, on the other hand is bubbling. The portly Biffo has trapped a blackbird.

Yeah. Lads without a scooby doo

1 Like

You can’t beat the old stock.

1 Like

Lancaster has to go

Transvaal

6 Likes

ROG is fluent in the Gallic shrug and hand gestures. Has a small bit to go with the language yet.

He’ll get a H2 in French if he keeps the head down.

3 Likes

Is Furlong looking for a way out or something that he only signed a one year deal?

He’ll be 34 at the 2027 RWC. Porter is the future