The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

Fantastic bit of business by Philip Browne

Not so long ago the naysayers on TFK were saying the IRFU were broke, had lost the lot etc etc when Tadgh only signed a 12 month contract

I hope he is getting paid his worth and a bit more with it

2 Likes

Hope so. Head and shoulders our best player.

Is the top photo one of a disallowed try?

Have they all collectively triggered each other about their boarding school years?

Another of the Welsh clubs that were in South Africa got a flight to Dublin and are in quarantine in Belfast - their mental state must be even more fragile.

Today is a massive day, the biggest since 1993. Very little coverage of it so I don’t expect many to know about it with 10 puff pieces for the six nations daily on the journal. I’m genuinely jealous of the coverage and importance the gaa give the club finals.

Famously we won the Bateman in 1928 beating Lansdown in the final. I wont be see for days if we win. From what I gather is a very large crowd is travelling.

3 Likes

Love to attend this but can’t .

1 Like

Casey is throwing out some hospital ball there the last few minutes

Zeebs gets over on the stroke of half-time

1 Like

And again. Laying down a marker for Faz

:joy: He is so far off the pace now its not funny. He is gone a cruel size

1 Like

He has ‘la pausa’ mate, great composure and skill

1 Like

Yeh he didn’t cover himself in glory for the Edinburgh try. Puts bums on seats though.

1 Like

He does. No excuse for his physical conditioning though

Could it be his glands?

Or maybe he is big boned

1 Like

There is the lá pausa again @neilld

1 Like

Ah he is fucking class, he was killing it in Heineken Cup a few years ago. Motivated, he is leagues ahead of Keenan on skill.

The time might be past, but Ireland wasted Zebo. We saw Keenan’s ceiling last weekend.

2 Likes

He ain’t motivated in a good few years now

V harsh on Keenan IMO

1 Like