The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

For years he just ran into the nearest defender and recycled the ball and his passing is not great. You need more in that position. In fairness he is starting to offer it now, but it’s relatively recent for Ireland. I think he’s been overrated for years based on eye-catching Leinster moments. When Henshaw plays 13 for Ireland he dominates games.

Ah shtap :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

O’Driscoll has criticised him for constantly just tucking and going for Ireland. I suppose he hasn’t a clue either. As I said, he’s improved massively for Ireland relatively recently.

I don’t need BOD to tell me what I can see with my own eyes kid

1 Like

Are we still jackaling or have we moved onto to another animal? Ardvarking or something. Sticking your head into a ruck

I’d say BOD’s competitive instincts are still alive and kicking

1 Like

Stags are back

Rolls Royce centre.

3 Likes

O’Driscoll is the worst pundit ever to mic up. A corporate shill of the worst kind.

1 Like

Second week in a row, cracking u20 game in Musgrave Park

9 Likes

That was a great watch

4 Likes

Fuckin unrale.

3 Likes

Super game that

1 Like

Prendergast is a baller.

Ref ride the french a bit in last half an hour I thought but fuck it we put up with over there long enough

Ireland starting to produce big men at this level as well now. Have always been v well coached

2 Likes

Very good considering theyvseemed able to roll over our line with their sheer size whenever they had a full 15 on the pitch. Some of their lads looked about 35…

1 Like

Pal of mine’s son was playing tonight. How did they get on

2 Likes

What’s a clutch kick lads? New one on me.

Won it by two I think in the end. French missed a few kick at goals but who cares
#u20grandslam

1 Like

The sort of kick Jordan henderson protects lads before.

2 Likes

We could win the next two world cups.