1 Like

Neath deserved the win

1 Like

A vintage European tie.

1 Like

Probably the best Friday night match of the Champions Cup revamp era

1 Like

Was there something on the line? This new format seems to be utter shite

Good win by Leinster. They needed that game.

Who was the poster here who used be giving out about Ringrose? Is he the best centre in world rugby right now? Can’t be far off

3 Likes

How are us Munsters fixed today. I might make the pub for the afternoon all going well. Who should I be bigging up pre match?

Throw in a few carbary wasnt picked because of form. But how did earls and murray get in. Big up daly and nash should be ahead of earls, hench munsters selection. Also say watch out for Pa Campbell at fb.

Big up Casey too. Hes a class act

2 Likes

A losing bonus point would be a good outcome

You should keep chanting Coooooooooooombes in a similar format to the golf fans saying Luuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkeeee

2 Likes

That’d be me, he’s usually great for Leinster but has flattered to deceive at international level. However he was much better for Ireland this year than he has been to date. Still think Henshaw is a superior player and a superior 13.

Was it you. I thought you’d more sense than that. He’s been consistently brilliant since he made his debut for Ireland hence he is the one centre always picked. He just plays different roles depending whose around him. He is sensational player, even more so considering the size of him

1 Like

Both Munster and Toulouse are qualified. Wouldn’t shock me if Munster go close.