The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

Should still be winning the World Cup with this fabled depth chart.

He is still relatively quick, but he was way more explosive b4

It’s the secondary use of ‘fabled’ more correct application I feel.

I wonder how beirne is trucking? He’s a massive loss to that pack.

They’ll always have the day they went drinking in Garry Ringroses house to look back on.

2 Likes

Carter the GOAT

You turned your back on him quick enough

It’s hard to see how rugby in its current guise can continue.

A drawback for Ireland if Harry Byrne gets the nod for Leinster for the rest of the season, he’s not going to jump back into the Ireland team.

It might be time to rehab Paddy Jackson.

Should wheel in Rory Best to make the announcement, really set the cat among the pigeons.

1 Like

Paddy is doing it week in week out for LIR. He’s fronted up. This could be an incredible redemption arc.

I agree, I made mention of it above. He’s steered the ship from bottom of the table to top 4.

I personally wouldn’t have a problem with his return but, even ignoring the elephant in the room, irfu policy of playing abroad would prevent any talks of a return.

I think they eased that in recent years for international quality out halves plying their trade outside Ireland.

Won’t happen sadly in some ways. I was on the fence about his trial, but the alacrity of the jury and the unanimity made me think he was innocent of the charges. Nonetheless he’s toxic. If the IRFU ignored Twitter he’d have half a chance, but they never will.

The GAA will get the Aviva for a song and turn it into a concert venue

Don’t know what we will do with Thomond Park. A cold storage facility perhaps. The rugby museum is coming at a nice time to help us remember it all

Couldn’t the FAI bu….

Oh wait nevermind

1 Like

You can’t spell rehab without rabe.

Sent it

1 Like