The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

Invest in iptv

1 Like

Any haters of the Irish Rugby team should tune in as they are going to get pumped.

Whats the schedule of games? Any dirt tracking?

No dirt tracking, just straight to clappin cheeks two Saturdays on the bounce. Nicely scheduled after Clare/KK

Lovely. Have we any bolters in the squad?

Prendergast at ten but probably won’t see game time as they might kill him

I hope it has all the rancid and poisonous agression and hatred of the 1998 tour

Great to see Rassie Erasmus in the middle of it all there. Good times.

1 Like

I must say I’ve thoroughly enjoyed Rassie Erasmus melting the Irish rugby teams heads the last few days.

1 Like

The Saffers will be listening to OTB for the week as motivation. The Irish guys need to do it for Ger Gilroy and his honour. I hope Rassie hasn’t discovered JD or Gerry Thornley yet or we’re completely fucked.

5 Likes

The Saffers were genuinely using clips of no marks like Eoin Sheehan and Andy Dunne to fire them up during the World Cup. Rassie is some operator

3 Likes

The word from the high veldt is that the home team would value a series win against the team of us higher than winning the World Cup.

1 Like

Craig Casey in line to start on Saturday

Send me on the link to that I could do with a laugh

Twitter

Your man James Tracey reckoned Eden eztebeth while happy with a second World Cup would be still annoyed by getting rag dolled by James
Lowe :rofl:

Were some of the Irish team raging with him on twitter…v unprofessional

He’s some WUM is Rassue

They were reduced to claiming none of them said to eztebeth that they’d see them in the final.

Tis like something @FlakeAway would throw up

Casey is really getting the benefit from the lack of options at 9

2 Likes