The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

Just interested in moaning. The women’s team have got enormous coverage and support given the day to day support levels for it. There’s plenty of other sports people of all genders who would crave that attention.

2 Likes

Sinead is a professional whinger

4 Likes

Truth be told the coverage has been a tad over the top but all the better for it. Let’s hope they give the supporters value for money tomorrow. It’s a big moment for women’s sport in Ireland

Yeah I don’t have a problem with it. It’s up to every sport to push for as much publicity as it can get.

But the comparisons to the men’s is laughable.

Every second ad on rte is for it. Great thing for the hype is the bookies have a reallly shallow handicap for the matches…

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

I recall that he got a bit of shit on the schoolboy terrace for playing for England in the 90s when so many footballers played for us

Presume she died of shame

The ending of the 1991 RWC Quarter Final is well remembered, the opening doesnt get enough attention at all in comparison

Disgusting, a lack of respect for the kicker will be next

1 Like

’ It doesn’t belonging to the player, they’re merely minding it’ claptrap.

They’ve an issue with a player name on there but no problem calling it Aviva Stadium or having any manner of corporations plastered on the jersey itself.

What a load of tripe.

6 Likes

How do you know Shaun doesn’t have an issue with calling it the Aviva?

Shaun has plenty issues. Correctly spelling his first name being one.

6 Likes

Presume he’s spelling it correctly, your issue may be with his parents.

Yeah I hate them

3 Likes

Scotland A 3 France B 21. Half time

The french were v good in that first half

They’ve fallen asunder