The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

I’d imagine getting a place in cork for the week is much cheaper than Dublin for 50 plus men on short enough notice

1 Like

In fact I’d say it would be impossible

Toulouse tried it when they bait Munster and had to play Leinster 6 days later

Maybe that’s why the Charleville Park closed

1 Like

Lol I thought the same myself.

I just don’t see La Rochelle doing it these time for all the likes of James Tracey won’t sleep for the week.

https://twitter.com/ciantracey1/status/1776719983529078952?s=46

Charleville Park is open mate.

How many will be at that?

Not for long mate

Be a sell out

1 Like

Incorrect I think mate. Closing for refugees is it?

Very few La Rochelle fans will be able to make that trip. It’s awful from the organisers.

Twill be Blue cauldron baying for ROG

One week turnaround is a complete bollox for everyone.

Wouldn’t read much into Leinster tonight. They’re long enough in the tooth to not shoot their bolt too early. That game was a foregone conclusion a long way out. LaR will be a proper test that they’ll certainly be up for

2 Likes

Yep

What injuries will we have so far do ya know?

None but they’ve a few big selection calls imo.

I’d start Jenkins in place of Ryan and Conan instead of van der flier and move Doris to 7.

Presume ringrose is back.

Ross Byrne isn’t great, hard to drop him now though.

Leicester were good and were up for it. That could have been a lot closer on the scoreboard. That was a good win for Leinster. I’m extremely confident they’ll beat LaRochelle similarly, in parr because if Leinster had just played sway in SA , and had the guts of 24 hours travelling and then headed straight off to France to play LaRochelle, they’d all be saying they had no chance at all, and how unfair it was.
The deck is absolutely stacked in this one, and the teams have always been evenly matched.

1 Like

Ringrose isn’t back I don’t think according to Jackman in comms

Ross B went off with a shoulder injury at v end of game last nt