The Saturday/Sunday Game Thread

Spillane will talk out both sides of his mouth. His clambering to have one of Dublinā€™s best players receive a ridiculously harsh suspension is pathetic.

What do You think of clare @Mac

I still think the AI champions will come from another province Joe

So do i

I be happy with Munster

LOLZ.

Donā€™t know what Tipp are going to be like.
All was obviously not well in the camp before the Cork match. There is serious pressure on Waterford after last yearā€™s adventure and I donā€™t think Gleeson will.operate with the same freedom.
Next Saturday will be interesting.
Itā€™s still Galway for me

Spillane in full flow trying to skew the playing field, like most Kerry people utterly pathetic in their attempts to skew the playing field.

And you are like most nordies with no respect for the rule book

1 Like

Unlike you, I respect the rule book and feel it should be the same for everyone, not just pick and choose who they apply it to - typical double standards from a Munster ape.

Spillane has been very quiet on a Kerry player failing a doping test, I wonder why.

1 Like

Meath have that fat pikey Mickey Burke in defence who is a terrible player.

The same posters who were applauding Joe Brolly for driving a coach and horses through the GAAā€™s rules over Matthew Fitzpatrickā€™s 48 week ban are now demanding Connolly be suspended for nothing.

You couldnā€™t make it up.

Natural justice should prevail and Connolly should serve no ban.

So 12 weeks for connolly for laying his hand on the official. Glad we have cleared that up

Donā€™t waste your time palā€¦Dubs and Tyrone donā€™t go do the whole "kerry purists " crapā€¦youā€™re talking to a lie down Cork man , a laois man who wants to be from kerry. ā€¦theyā€™ve never been to croke park to see their senior team beat kerry time and time again

3 Likes

Ye laid down long enough yourselves yis junkie bastards 2 all Ireland in 33 years before 2011 and not a fucking murmur out of ye only throwing tayto bags of piss at each other

7 Likes

3 Likes

12 week ban for definite there as well

Why was Spillane not clambering for a suspension there?

1 Like

I canā€™t speak for Pat Spillane did you think I was Pat Spillane?

I was referencing Spillane, when the GAA refuse to discipline similar misdemeanours then there is precedent that a suspension is unjust.