The Saturday/Sunday Game Thread

He took O’Connor out if thr movement of olay.

The rule states:

Category II Infractions – Cynical Behaviour 5.10 To deliberately pull down an opponent. 5.11 To deliberately trip an opponent with hand(s), arm, leg or foot. 5.12 To deliberately collide with an opponent after he has played the ball away or for the purpose of taking him out of the movement of play. 5.13 To remonstrate in an aggressive manner w

Entertaining stuff this.

It was O’Connor who chose to collide on purpose, and well you know it. On the off chance you don’t, you are the thickest fucker I have ever come across here. Have you any Tipp blood?

It’s typical of that slimey weasel O’Connor to do something like that especially after one of his own players was sent for kneeing a guy in the nuts. He was trying to even up the numbers.

2 Likes

He is a cynical little bastard.

2 Likes

The Galway victim complex is alive and well.

Ffs croppy

He has to had a few too many.

O’Connor should have been black carded by your logic.

I don’t think logic is a factor with this lad

I see that cheating bastard Cillian O’Connor was up to his old tricks today.

9 Likes

You won’t be surprised to hear that @croppy_boy is attempting to condone and excuse O’Connor’s cheating.

Flynn knew exactly what he was at. He only has himself to blame.

O’Connor was acting the tramp a lot but that doesn’t give Flynn a free pass.

Flynn knew exactly what he was doing, he knew there was no rule that said he wasn’t allowed to stand his ground which is why he was shocked at a terrible decision from McQuillan.

1 Like

Actually changing his direction to purposefully initiate contact with opponents and then flopping onto the ground to get players black carded. At least 43% of these lads have been training since last winter and need to get up in the morning. What a fucking cunt. Did the same to James McCarthy in the drawn AIF and then with John Small in the replay and in multiple other less publicised games.

7 Likes

Absolute bullshit but then again I don’t expect any semblance of a rational or impartial outlook from you.

My outlook is rational.

If you can show me the rule that says a player should be black carded for standing his ground then I will relent, otherwise I will expose you for the raving halfwit you are.

Flynn does not move his position at all, instead O’Connor tries toward him, tries to run through him and then throws himself to the ground. Flynn merely stands his ground, he does not move out of the way to obstruct him.

The major problem here is that there are laws of the game and none of them support what you’re trying to assert, all you are contributing here is the solidification of the reputation you have of being an ignorant halfwit who can’t get his head around basic rules and facts.

3 Likes

He obstructed the player from bein involved in the movement of play. That’s the rule it’s a black card all day long.

Your right buddy. No doubt the twin towers deserved to be blown to pieces for obstructing the planes

12 Likes

@croppy_boy your right and every other poster on here is wrong