The Saturday/Sunday Game Thread

“However” that was some fine reporting on the matches in Croke park “but” I think it could have been better

1 Like

How did the camera work compare with Buff’s snapchat ??

Great to see Carlow hurling prospering though.

4 Likes

I haven’t had a chance to catch up on Buffs antics over the weekend.

I’m delighted for you pal. You’ve had a great year

Trying what mate ?

What a way to start the knockout phase of the Hurling Championship - The Battle of Graiguecullen.

I’ve told you before, you are welcome to Graigue.

Carlow will never amount to much when so called supporters like @GeoffreyBoycott are ignoring their comrades appearing in Croke Park national finals to instead attend early round provincial matches between rival Leinster counties.

1 Like

I assumed the latter.

The hurling chat currently taking place in the after slot is actually decent enough.

Sadly this is a clash that won’t even cause a ripple around the town. Carlow Town hurling gone to pot over the last 20 years both on and off the field. The Carlow pick is small enough with just the 6 clubs in the South of the county, to have no input from Carlow Town.

Plenty of football clubs, of which players liberally move around through, but hurling is sadly lacking in the town and village alright.

Didn’t last long though

Had an unavoidable family commitment on the wife’s side of the house this morning which took us down to Waterford for the weekend. Other than that I would have stayed in Dublin for the weekend and made it to Croke Park yesterday. Blasé about Christy Ring Cup wins at this stage. Yesterday put Carlow top of the roll of honour.

John Mullane with a head like a beetroot on him here on the Sunday game

2 Likes

Mulcahy is a prized flute.

Disgusting southern media bias on show here with no talk of the football so far.

cc @Nembo_Kid

Rousing Michael Collins themed intro to the hurling there.

And then cut to four roasters in a box at the back of the terrace.

Fucking hell, Derek McGrath is gone full Fat Bastard.