The Saturday/Sunday Game Thread

Merited .

That’s tremendously magnanimous. You’re an honest broker in this situation.

1 Like

Careful now.

Have you checked his phone & emails?

Be some cod if he does. Why the fuck do the gaa have to make these completely black and white rules that dont allow for any context

I forgot Brian McGuigan was on with Gooch last week.

Must have been a bit awkward given McGuigan basically said Gooch was a prick in an interview a good few years back.

What is there to “analyse” now ?

Exactly. Monaghan didn’t even contest the throw in ffs :rofl:

1 Like

Canning is some fucking cunt of a man. Commentator Canning.

1 Like

Aparantly Tuohy is a lovely chap from a good family so in those circumstances he shouldn’t miss the biggest game of his career. If TDB has to, Tuohy shouldn’t, two wrongs don’t make a right

So Touhy is not that sort of player you’re saying?

Odd you haven’t commented on Jonny Cooper yet.

2 Likes

Absolutely not that sort of player, a lovely fella by all accounts, clean as a whistle, I hope the powers that be in Croke Park see that too

He is an UUCOAM.

He went in late on the player, gets shrugged off and feigns injury like a pussy little wanker.

Watching the Cooper incident now . Even Peter Robinson showed more integrity with Clontibret men .

Why should I? Has he done something.

I see with Diarmuid Connolly out of action the Muldoons need a new hate figure. Step forward Johnny Cooper :joy:

2 Likes

Odd for a Screaming Mary like yourself not to be outraged by that type of act.

I’d question your faux morals don’t stand up to scrutiny.

The Cooper incident completely blurbed over.

Fucking hell.

#freestatebias

1 Like

What’s a screaming Mary pal? I’m screaming about nothing. You are telling me I should be offended by something minor that happened in a turkey shoot GGA match.

You’re doing all the whinging here mate.

If was the worst such incident since the dancer got alright sort Donnacha O Connor sent off .

1 Like