The Saturday/Sunday Game Thread

You’re disputing that RTE showed 4 clips that showed Brick making shit of him?

He actually dragged Meade to the ground in a choke hold which was way more dangerous than the helmet incident. But ya he’s goosed for the final

Brennan is a cunt but at least he’d the guts to say it as it was for the Austin Gleeson incident.

Cummins and Daly bottled out of offering much of an opinion. “He’ll have a bit of a sweat for the next few days” and “such a shame if he misses the final.”

The smartest lad on this Sunday Game panel is a guard ffs

2 Likes

A Limerick man would know all about getting battered by a brick, alright.

Daly just described all three MOTM nominees as exceptional

1 Like

He has beaten nothing here

Neither were looking at what they were doing. No difference.

Tuohy got off, Gleeson gets off.

1 Like

Spot on. An incredibly thick pointless thing to do.

Maybe this was posted elsewhere but did Derek McGrath have the number 5 with a bit circle around around it on the back of his hand today?

Yes

Face Guard is the issue here & it looks real bad for Ozzie.

1 Like

What a fucking oddball

Gleeson deserves to be suspended. However if the referee says he saw it and was happy, I’m pretty sure he’s free and clear.

I’m on a train lads, can I have a rundown on the sending offs and the Ozzie incident, haven’t time to look back the threads,
Was Cahalane deserving of the line and should Ozzie have seen the line?
Not looking for an excuse here, just for the sake of conversation.

Brennan called it right. He realised his hand was on it and clenched a grip on it and pulled it off.

Jesus dunno how you’d associate the term ‘journeyman’ with Brick Walsh

1 Like

Watched the '89 semi final earlier. I don’t see why Denton got such a hard time. He didn’t do too much wrong. Left Eanna Ryan on when he struck with the hurl and was acting on the instruction of his umpire when he sent Sylvie off, although it looked like English was acting the cunt. Hopper had to go. He knocked out Conor O’Donovan and it was fully intentional.

2 Likes

Were you at the fucking match at all?

6 Likes

Cahalane can have no complaints. If the Gleeson incident was seen then it was a red, yes. Horgan in a case of mistaken identity.

1 Like