The School, College & University Competitions Thread (another thread gone west)

That appeared to be quite the mullocker of a Garda team. Are UUJ weak in the mind once again this year?

Them Ulster boys don’t like it up 'em. H’on the Hogs.

They lost.

1 Like

Feet First Friday weather permitting tomorrow

Trump and Austin ???

Seamus Callinan won the popular vote but Austin the electoral college for hurler of the year .

sigh

Who loves you baby.

The Fitzgibbon is coming home this year.

Good. Do us a favour and keep the fucking thing.

Does anyone have that picture of the lad with the sign. UCC: Better than CIT at hurling and that’s a fact or something like that?

Looks like UCD went to Belfast, had a look round and kicked the daylights out of the UU allstars, 1-15 to 0-8

3 Likes

Hon College

The number 3 here :rollseyes:

https://youtu.be/JRRxScZ1CoM

He sums up 75% of young lads of his age playing GAA these days, delighted to tell everyone he is on the Siggursson/Senior/County team but doesn’t actually want to work at playing at all. His favourite time of year is when the free gear is given out. Luminous green boots and white ankle socks over the kit colours, you can be full sure he spent more time getting togged out than he did actually training so far this year. God I hate the attitude of a lot of these lads. It says it all when fellas are lauded nowadays in all sports for having a good work ethic. FFS going back 20 years ago that was the thing that was said to the useless fellas to keep their spirits up when they hadn’t a chance of getting near the starting team. ‘Ah hes a great trier’. Fuck off for yerselves with yer shit attitude and selfie culture. /old man rant]

7 Likes

That’s outstanding :clap:

Jack McCaffrey would strike me as the antithesis of that, almost appropriate to see him zooming past the shaper full back.

I like that goal, matches my philosophy of going for goals on turnovers anywhere near opposition 45 line.

1 Like

Yer man took it well, unlike others cunts who would fist it over the bar. These cunts need shooting.

I would agree with that also. My next philosophy point is strike it low at the stanchion unless the keeper comes flying out, then dummy and go round the cunt.

That number 3 is only playing football for the ride and fair fucks to him for that