The School, College & University Competitions Thread (another thread gone west)

Corcaigh abu

No Clare lads on the NUIG team, strange enough. 12 Galway and 3 Tipp

Three Clare lads on the panel. Sean Kennedy who was wing back for the 21s and Brian Corry who is on the extended senior panel this year but a very low representation.

Fantastic result and performance by College today.

Really good team this year. Turned on the style for a finish. O’Flynn made a huge impact and the backs were powerful all through. Coleman is a Rolls Royce. Hopefully Fitzgibbon can feature at some stage. Pity Billy Mac is no use.

Back to the drawing board for the Wolves. They need to go to Dangan and Belfield now and get something. I don’t think they will.

That’s a good question
A well known semi conductor company who for various corporate reasons go thru stages of taking inter firm very seriously have been drawn against portlaois prison in hurling in this season’s edition. Now football is the required sport and they featured in the 2017 all Ireland final where they were beaten by a kerry xv who claimed to represent liebehr.

Anyhow. . Much debate over the portaois lineup is ongoing
I’ll update , etc

You can play for 2 years. 1 while you are there and 1 when out on patrol

Best of luck to the College today. Leaders needed now, similar to the way Jamie Barron stood up in Belfield in 2017.

No way can UCD leave the Dyke with the 2 points for the third visit in 4 campaigns. Not on Tom Kingstons watch.

:red_circle: :black_circle:

UCG up by 6 against NIHE Limerick

1 Like

No harm to see a blue blood like UCG dump out a tin pot college like UL

4 Likes

Galway won by five

would you favour a return to a more traditional Fitzgibbon Cup @downyourthroats?

Yes it would be great if all the mickey mouse colleges were kicked out

3 Likes

*not a college

What the fk is it at all ?
A national higher institute of education?

1 Like

Anyone at it? @ciarancareyshurlingarmy?

Not today

I have spent my day in the dublin docklands

Who knows. A half baked american community college

Ah lovely