The School, College & University Competitions Thread (another thread gone west)

There were some proper young hurlers knocking about back in those days.

Played Under 20 in 2019 and 2020.

Always in the shadow of his clubmate Conor Bowe.

The footballers seem to have nabbed him first for the ever troublesome goalkeeper position but he’s a very handy hurler as well so Shefflin could come calling at some stage. He’ll have a decision to make then.

ARS 4-11 : Thurles 0-5 HT :eyes:

1 Like

Tulla are a fine side with some excellent hurlers, very well coached but christ De la Salle fucked it away. Hard to see the Limerick school losing the final

1 Like

They must be good sideline set-up alright, if you’re looking at the clubs they’re drawing from there isn’t a whole pile of them in the mix at A U17 grade. Fair bit of IC experience between Fahy and Harte.

Really impressed by the full back no 3 and 11 whitticomb (sp) but a hardworking well drilled team all over, not a particularly big or physical team either

Hogan the full back is a Rolls Royce in fairness to him. Has stood out every time I’ve seen him play.

1 Like

I have been championing Tyler for a number of years.

Could easily go down as the greatest hurling official of all time by the time he hangs up his whistle.

1 Like

It’s very hard to get squads of fitzgibbon/sigerson.

The pr of college teams is like bad junior B clubs.

The squads were available online easily over the last month. Keeping track of a few games last night and teams were listed. Its improved a lot on my opinion.

Where can they be found? I only seen one or two. All I’d suggest is putting up an online list of all squads at the start of it in the one place.

Hurler on the ditch on Twitter had all the Fitz ones at some stage.

Ah Ref account from Mayo had the Sigerson ones

2 Likes

I’ll look them up, cheers :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Every single Fitz & Sigerson squad was published on this forum. Try the fuckin’ search function.

2 Likes

Yeah, cause the first thing I thought of was searching a forum. FOAD.

You seem to be a particularly stupid cunt. 3rd level squads are the most publicised squad announcements in the whole of the GAA.

5 Likes

This one throwing in now in Dangan