The School, College & University Competitions Thread (another thread gone west)

I had Maynooth, apologies to any Trinners alumni.

College might have a chance winning it again so. I heard Ian Cadogan tried to play it tough on the first ball against Dwane Palmer, and proceeded to have the shite flaked out of him then for the full 60 minutes. Thatā€™s how they roll in Camross.

1 Like

Does Dwane play the banjo?

Timber only used for one thing in Coolrain

after losing 2 league final things to Carlow IT, I can see why you would want them removed and not be embarrassed any further.

How you are not entirely embarrassed anyway with your behaviour is also a mystery to me.

1 Like

Some major tards on here

I think, ā€˜THINKā€™ heā€™s joking. But I canā€™t be in any way certain.

I see UCC brought on a lad who is in his mid 30s last night.

When will the famous ā€œBankā€ at the Mardyke first be packed with self-employed tradesmen who have taken the afternoon off to watch top class Fitzgibbon or Sigerson action this season?

Along with the Ulster final, the European association football championship in France and the Nations Cup at the Dublin Horse Show, experiencing that special atmosphere on the Bank for a Fitzgibbon or Sigerson Cup match is right up there on my bucket list of sporting events for 2016.

1 Like

ā€¦a lad? It was Niall Mac you insolent fucker.

1 Like

I was wondering it it was one and the same, ah FFS.

Niall Mac was a tradesman but is now a first year mature student doing PE at UCC.

Not sure what the problem is.

1 Like

Haha.

:joy:

1 Like

DCU get beaten by UCD last night, and this morning they announce that Kalum King and Ross McConnell are to be given scholarshipsā€¦ Moyna doesnā€™t let the grass grow.

FFS Sake this will be McConnellā€™s third stint in DCU.

More cuntology from the GPA

Have you a problem with a man going to college for the first time in his mid thirties and involving himself in extra curricular activities in the college, i.e. the hurling team?

LoLz

Pathetic

2 Likes