The School, College & University Competitions Thread (another thread gone west)

I agree.

He was in DIT. I hurled a Fitzgibbon game against him around 1998

Ah fuck sake, I was hoping we could drag him along for a bit longer.

http://m.hoganstand.com/Home/Details/247932

Sigerson Cup draw

Preliminary round (first named teams at home): Trinity v NUIG; Cork IT v Garda; St Pat’s v GMIT.

First Round proper (first named teams at home): UCC v St Pat’s/GMIT; NUIG/Trinity v UCD; UL v IT Tralee; Maynooth v Queens; UUJ v Garda/CIT; St Mary’s v DIT; IT Carlow v IT Sligo; DCU v IT Athlone.

Fitzgibbon Cup draw

Group A: UCC, UCD, Maynooth, LIT.

Group B: IT Carlow, DCU, St Pat’s, WIT.

Group C: DIT, UL, NUIG, Mary I.

Group D: CIT, GMIT, UUJ

H’on The College…!

More of this please.

1 Like

@Nembo_Kid anywhere I can find a squad list for us (the poly) or are we still recruiting?

Group D in the Fitz :smile:

#mickeymouseshite

Whats the issue with a lad going back to educate himself.
Do you know he still has 2 jobs, coaches kids in his club and plays hurling. And is one hell of a nice guy. Wankers like you are not fit to lace that guys boots.

He’d be better off using his time to study and work then, not playing mickey mouse schools hurling league in November. I’d lace any cunts boots, I just choose not to.

Tough group. CIT should waltz thru.

Any particularly strong outfit this year?

So you wasted talent (or self percieved talent at least) to be a waster who drinks too much. Choose my hole, you just didn’y have the application.

What in gods name is wrong with him playing a game in November? What about all the lads playing club games till now? Should they pack it in and go workinh some more as well?

I wasted no talent.

You asked me [quote=“caoimhaoin, post:1628, topic:15614”]
Whats the issue with a lad going back to educate himself.
[/quote]

I never had an issue with it.

You said

Sounds like he has enough to be doing without throwing college hurling into the mix.

And all I said was

You’re the one who’s got the hump over this line for some reason. I find it ridiculous that he’s bothering his hole hurling in such shit. I’m entitled to think it. Same as you’re entitled to your opinion.

Mary I and UL have all the star names. UCD gone back a good bit on recent years.

You’re not really entitled to sneer at anyone, especially when you have not reached their level.

Just showing yourself to being an absolute cunt again.

I can sneer at anyone I like. And I didn’t sneer at him, I laughed.

1 Like

You can. But it makes you a cunt and obvipusly someone uncomfortable with themselves.

I couldn’t be more comfortable with myself. I’m a confident guy.

You’re fooling nobody.

Typical Irish neo-asshole.

Am not.

The epitomy of it.