The Script

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]
We were getting our house painted at home that summer and the lads doing it were from Clare. Many a Monday morning they arrrived with fairly ropey looking heads on them.[/QUOTE]

Contract painters imported to do the house?

Oooh la la!

http://brad.bothsidesofthemouth.com/Frames/RockSnob1.jpg

[quote=“Bandage”]1995 Wexford U14 County Hurling Semi-Final:

Faythe Harriers (Wexford Town) 4-9 Clonard (Wexford Town) 0-2.

Take that, you Clonard scumbags. And excuse the pun.[/QUOTE]

Faythe Harriers eh?
They hosted my club when the Feile was in Wexford.

[quote=“The Runt”]Faythe Harriers eh?
They hosted my club when the Feile was in Wexford.[/QUOTE]

Ah the summer of `98 , Eire og were thought some lesson that weekend

Here it comes…

[quote=“Bandage”]1995 Wexford _________ U14 County Hurling Semi-Final:

Faythe Harriers (Wexford Town) 4-9 Clonard (Wexford Town) 0-2.

Take that, you Clonard scumbags. And excuse the pun.[/QUOTE]

Surely missing the word “district” there Bandage?

[quote=“Watch The Break”]Contract painters imported to do the house?

Oooh la la!

[/QUOTE]

Good to give some money in order to give those areas in the Developing World clean running water I find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQZi7tmWhR4
eature=related

No, we beat Oulart in the U16 final the following year. Unfortunately, my career ending eye injury was to prevent me from being part of the team that defeated those absolute scumbags from St Martin’s in the 1998 minor final and I thus missed out on a clean sweep of Wexford underage medals. I would surely have been on the senior team that won the county title in 2001 too.

Clonard got to a County Semi Final?
Find that hard to believe.

[quote=“Pikeman”]Clonard got to a County Semi Final?
Find that hard to believe.[/QUOTE]

Gizzy, Eoin Quigley et al used to play for them at that stage before moving to the leafy outskirts of Wexford town and to the Martin’s. Clonard were actually a threat for a while until they were put back in their place - the bastards. I fucking despise the Martin’s too by the way.

A lot of hate going on today Bandage

Bandage and Stevie G once had words in relation to two clubs in Wexford Town which resulted in the young Stevie storming out of the pub after Bandage called him a Clonard cunt, and also called Stevie’s Dad a cunt for being involved with them.

Must say that I found it very amusing at the time.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Bandage and Stevie G once had words in relation to two clubs in Wexford Town which resulted in the young Stevie storming out of the pub after Bandage called him a Clonard cunt, and also called Stevie’s Dad a cunt for being involved with them.

Must say that I found it very amusing at the time.[/QUOTE]

Stevie G’s a very good friend of mine but he also plays with Clonard. He’s therefore a very good friend of mine who doubles up as a cunt.

I’m in a fouler today all right, Sledge. It’s a Monday thing.

I’d like to reiterate how much I hate these fuckers.

Farmer you are one lazy fcuker. Painters in? FFS could you not do it when you came home from work? Typical Celtic Tiger wastage right there. I hope tis always fine for you. Painters, by jaysus I’ve heard it all now.

Ya Farmer, shure you could have done an entire room without even using a ladder. Handy Shure.

He may have struggled with the tricky bottom corner bits mind.:pint:

Fucking cuntfucks.

:pint::mad:

Whats that now flano?

A bird in work was off to see these in the Olympia on Friday. She told me they’ve sold out a 5 night run there. :eek: