The Seething thread

He’s saying that only provos are still “selling the peace process”. He’s saying that in 1996.

George Lee looks like he’s grinding out the buoyant COVID figures there earlier.
He was in his element there in the early days of the year predicting Armageddon the rotten fucker.

7 Likes

Aldo is livid his tweet got removed

he is a horrible person

3 Likes

Poor ol @Mac is hoppin tonight after he leaned in with what he hoped what was an easy tap in roaster gag for ten likes and was knocked Klane out with a 60 like counter punch

2 Likes

and you spending your time watching and waiting for me to post :rofl: #rentfree

Bizarrely @EstebanSexface is seething over lads enjoying a BBQ more than once a year.

2 Likes

phillip ryan

Political parties may escape sanction over fake pollsters - Independent.ie

They must consider that there is a Global Pandemic?

2 Likes

:rofl:

The seethe from Simpleton there is a joy to behold.

Looking for Hegarty to have been sent off is my favourite bit, just behind referencing a couple of league defeats.

Shane MacGrath was calling for Hego to get a red on the radio as well.

Hegarty drives them buck ape.

What did you think of his tackle pal?

Leaving the knee in was little bit naughty. His card will be marked by a ref if he isn’t careful.

This Limerick team are living rent free in Tipperary heads. They really fear them. Understandable really after some of the unmerciful hidings that Limerick have inflicted on Tipperary in recent years.

Tipperary would nearly be better off today losing to Clare. They could probably only face Limerick then in an All Ireland Final. They might even get lucky again and someone else might take out Limerick like Kilkenny did in the 2019 semi final, when Limerick had a rare off day.

4 Likes

@balbec only cares about a fella’s personality

Personality goes a long way

I thought you were on a self imposed ban after bringing shame on the forum