The Seething thread

• @Cicero_Dandi lost the plot after Liverpool were given a 90th minute penalty.

• He tuned into every talk show or programme about the EPL to have his bias confirmed that it wasnt a peno - he even watched Match of the Day to have it confirmed.

• He spent 24 hours crying about it, writing essays about how he cried after losing a game when he was 21…

• He then backtracked and said he never really watched the Liverpool game at all, despite making comments at the time that Leicester deserved their equalizer

• in short, He’s only making it up to wind Liverpool fans up

8 Likes

Thanks for that. I also skipped to the end.

Your post is gold standard ladybirding

Bravo

1 Like

I’ll ladybird it out.

An epidemic of Munsteritis broke out in the Liverpool fans, I countered it and they had a bad reaction.

I think it’s incurable.

1 Like

Klopp will never be short of a place to live anyway, he’s rent free in your head now as well

7 Likes

Munsteritis is incurable.

Just catching up on this incident. Liverpool fans appear to be seething as if they win the premier league it’ll be a tainted win. Very embarrassing for epl.

Appearances can be deceiving.

You wouldn’t know where @AppleCrumbled is gone, mate, would you?

I didn’t realise that Eoin Larkin was such a fanny

Rent free

3 Likes

The head pointing thing was hilarious twas almost as cringe as the Blaas with the badge kissing & fist pumping.

But a lot of the shit that went with Tipp rubbed us up the wrong way. This nonsense of pointing to their heads after a score, for example.

:rofl:

He has had a few tweets and given a few interviews since he retired and he strikes me as a complete simpleton.

2 Likes

Sweet divine Christ :smile:

Has Eoin stood beside too many loud noises, his brain has obviously turned to mush.

Head pointing, a team of players head pointing mainly because they had fucked away so many winning positions against KK.

It must be a fairly empty vessel of a read if this is all he can use to drum up interest in it. :smile:

Declan Fanning the Bullyboy wont be seen until the new year with the shame of talking to Eoin in a distasteful tone.

4 Likes

He was part of the post All Ireland Final collective Kilkenny meltdown on the INTERNET.

5 Likes

The collective all seemed deranged ref Hogans malicious assault, this is a different level of crazy.

Larkin is giving a clinic here on generating clicks/building an online presence. He must have got hold of Jackie Tyrell’s notebook

Langtons will be off the hook tonight. Be there or be Square.

Ya the head pointing was about as pathetic as it gets. They all be a bit confused in tipp at times , they forget which wan is their wife and end up riding their team mates missus by mistake . I think they should have continued the head pointing to avoid incidents like that .

2 Likes