The Seething thread

The six nations is in February. Heineken Cup in three weeks Time. It’ll be forgotten about very quickly.

Morkeshing

you still haven’t forgotten about Limerick losing to Kilkenny though…

you’d bury the head quick enough for the rugby all the same.

But what gave you hope was rewatching the video of Japan vs Ireland. You said you saw enough in that losing Irish performance to be sure that Ireland could beat NZ.

I was very disappointed after that Ireland vs New Zealand match, you had me convinced.

2 Likes

The benefits of multiple concussions.

1 Like

Joey Carbery cowardly kicking the ball out of play did Ireland.

Hurling would be far far important to me than rugby. I only enjoy rugby as it annoys so many people so Much.

1 Like

Munster winning the Heineken cup would mean a lot more to me than Ireland winning a quarter final. The six nations is a far more historic event than the World Cup too and much fairer.

That’s factually incorrect as countries like France and England don’t get the same access to their players as Ireland do during the 5 Nations. The World Cup is a much more level playing field as each country has had the same time to prepare and goes some way in explaining why Ireland don’t do well at World Cups. .

That isn’t true at all. New zeland had two weeks off before the quarter final. Ireland had a week.

This was always gonna be tragically fun

He’s a member of the Defence Forces mate; it’s fairly self explanatory

have you not reached the point where it’s flipped into just being tragic yet?

This fella needs to take his medicine

1 Like

Yes, New Zealand were cold and rusty going in to it and still won.

All the teams coming off a break England, France and new zeland played extremely well. Two weeks is the perfect break.

1 Like

Wales had one week off and beat France who had two weeks off.

1 Like

He has a point, the Tipp players pointing at their heads was fair stupid, even by Tipp standards.

In my opinion wales were totally out played. We’re a awarded a non try and if not for the French sending off they’d have lost. If wales had a Two week break they have won easily.

I haven’t read the article but my pointing at your head do you mean like the keep focused signal?