The Seething thread

The oul faithful coded reference to the hamstring torn off the bone.

Jones drives the irfu fans demented. Itā€™s fascinating to watch

2 Likes

Hope the brits win- our crowd of plastic paddies with their oh so p.c. ā€œIrelandā€™s callā€ FFS I ask you,need to fucking wake up ,get real and stand to our national anthem nothing else,if the Jaffaā€™s donā€™t like it then fuck em,theyā€™re Irish whether they like/ acknowledge it end of.
Soldierā€™s song or nothing,donā€™t give a flying fuck what anyone says.Rant over.

2 Likes

Odd that you rant about that but didnā€™t rant about the cork fans attacking the pats pub

2 Likes

Excuse me read my thread,my kid was up there,and I bloody condemned it big time especially on twitter,my buddy is a pats fan and my kid and I go to the same pub before matches in inchicore, fucking disgrace,but TBH the shite was arranged between the 2 sets of gurriers, and previous season am old guy travelling on the family bus with us got a lash from a pats fan

Even worse! You are now victim blaming

3 Likes

Always get gowls at a soccer match, luckily our fools are in a tiny minority

Well u made me smile today anyway :+1:

Gina Miller and Hugh Grant

Tfks very own Laurel and Hardly @Lazarus and @Sidney. You hate to see it

3 Likes

@anon61878697 in ribbons here I see

Flailing away for the last month like Foreman against Ali in Zaire, and them boom!

They will fight the good fight though and stay up all night so they donā€™t miss when Jeremy gets across the line with his majority.

1 Like

The self proclaimed ā€œLib Demā€ supporter seems very confused

Iā€™m seething about Jo swinson. Seething.

Sheā€™ll be in the jungle shower on "Iā€™m a Celebrity"next year. Look forward to that.

2 Likes

Or naked and afraid

Hopefully not. Perish to think what happens when she gets rid of the Spanx and wonder bar

A pony tailed Spurs fan (quute possibly the brother of forum member @ChairmanDan) has been seething for a week with Rudiger. All throughout christmas. No messing.

shatsie is seething, absolutely seething

https://twitter.com/Alan__Shatter

1 Like

I wonder is this guy @Tim_Riggins?