The Seething thread

Cop the fuck on to yourself. Wasnt that your advice to kids who had to read the n word in school

1 Like

No it wasn’t

Oh, ya. This is good for you. That was it.

This is good for you. Cop on to fuck

1 Like

Knock yourself out on here.

2 Likes

Do whatever you want @Tank. The politicians dont give a flying fuck about anything other than looking like they’re doing something. Tin whistle playing is banned in my wee girl’s school. Some twerp actually discussed the perils of playing a wind instrument and penned the relevant dictum. The pencil necked wee fucke should be hunted down and stuck like a pig.
There are people up here driving around with face masks on…on their own, with not another being in the car. Hunted down and severely dealt with. It’s the only way.
Anyway, up and at 'em

5 Likes

You got sent them to your WhatsApp?

There is a sale starting from midnight which may or may not be cheaper.

1 Like

Good post thanks

Have a scoop in my boozer and life will feel worth living again :pint: :ireland: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Where is your boozer?

Europes Capital of Culture. I’ll save you the best spot in the house if you can get me Dessie Mone’s autoograph

1 Like

How are you feeling now?

Still seething but I might book this. I’m just thinking why not, I could get as much work done.

1 Like

Definitely you should go. That great buzz you get in your bones when you’re off somewhere. Have a great time, be careful.

1 Like

Go and live mate. Poland is the new Ibiza. You might have a word with @balbec about that tenner he owes me while you’re there

2 Likes

I spent it in a wet pub.

1 Like

Berlin without a bag next week is 16e return.

There will be no one timing you in a pub. I can’t waut

1 Like

A great city to visit. Be nice this time of year as well.

I can speak German (competently) so I might just stay. Could be 2024 before NPHET think I can safety visit my mates or spend 2 hours in a pub