The Seething thread

Be careful. That Ryanair site would drive anybody over the edge.

Is there no flights From Shannon?

Ryanair used to fly once or twice a week from Shannon but probably cancelled it.

Did you get the laptop from V-Tech?

2 Likes

Forget about Shannon and Cork airports. NPHET are having none of them. Only a small terminal in Dublin bringing in miss-sized PPE from China will be open in a few months

Great shout. I’ve booked that Krakow flight. Flights and accommodation for less than €150, hopefully it will be cheap enough when I get there.

2 Likes

I’m seething lads. Fucking seething. Coronavirus. Looks like the little lady’s communion will go. It’s the little fella’s birthday this week too and he won’t even be able to have a bit of craic with his cousins. My business is on it’s knees. And some cunt has parked directly outside my door where the Berlingo lives. I can feel the anger in me for the first time in fucking years.

20 Likes

Zen.

All this shall pass.

Fuck off.

10 Likes

I stand with you.

They are not operating in the real world. They are destroying lives not saving them. I hope they rot in hell

1 Like

Doctors: doctors in this country act like they do their job for a favour, they want us to forget that they are amongst the highest paid medical professions in Europe.

I went for a lovely swim there lads and I feel a lot better.

10 Likes

That ‘release’ will do you the world of good

1 Like

In 5 years we’ll look at them like we did the bankers in 08. The men that destroyed the country

1 Like

Tonne of people down there. Great power in the waves. A great social occasion really. A real sense of people having one last laugh before the cunts lock us down.

I remember what that was like. When we were locked down. How we popped over to the Offaly border and threw turf at the cunts. Then we went to the Kildare border and pissed in their flour.

Then we got locked down for 2 weeks and the rest of the country went on as normal.

1 Like

You’ll still be able to go sea swimming wont you?

You live in Fingal though? In fairness, if there’s one thing covid has taught us it’s that Fingal east and north should break away into it’s own county.

1 Like

Administrative Fingal fuck off and die

2 Likes

Ah yeah. Sea swimming has gone nuts here since March. I was there for about half an hour earlier. There must have been 30/40 people in the water during my visit.

1 Like