The Seething thread

I have my own money kid that Ive earned through hard graft. Yes the uncle has a few bob but shit like that doesn’t interest me.

12 Likes

Careful, @KinvarasPassion will be all over him

3 Likes

Would Templetuohy be your quickest way to Limerick? You could have called in for a nip

its no load to carry either Mike

8 Likes

I don’t carry it boss
I was fortunate enough to get a good start in life but I was also aware of the sacrifices made by others to make it happen

5 Likes

You’ve had a tough Christmas Eve chief hopefully tomorrow is better

Nah
It’s life. It’s chunk change compared to previous years. Im grand

4 Likes

Wouldn’t blame ya

Well done lad.

It’s never the wrong time to do the right thing. Don’t be worrying about anyone else. you’ll have a clear conscience at the end

https://twitter.com/skykaveh/status/1739026581077577976?s=46

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Well done @iron_mike , there’s few folk would have done this. Happened is last Christmas with my sister’s Godfather. His own family left him on his own over in Derbyshire, and he had given everything for them. Herself was vexed because she wanted Christmas just the four of us, but he came over and was an absolute gent. We figured he’d be a fixture in future but he died that spring with only my sister at his bedside. His family were a shower of greedy selfish cunts who sanctimoniously read the guardian. Only live up the road and didn’t bother.
He was the most saintly human I’ve ever met I think.
We raised a glass to him this evening and said a quick prayer before the dinner. Ah I wish I’d known him better.

25 Likes

It’s a pity he didn’t know @KinvarasPassion

3 Likes

The more I think on it, the better this is. That drive just so an older person wouldn’t be alone at Christmas is iontach e.
Good man @iron_mike and good on your family. I hope it brings you the luck it should :green_heart:

7 Likes

He’s sitting here in my gaff now with a glass of beer and ready for a feed of beef. Ill take him back tomorrow

8 Likes

Is he staying with ye or the parents? Fair play to ye. I’d imagine he fairly figured out what happened with the other shower and the poor man was probably a little embarrassed over the whole scenario.

He stayed with the parents but Im hosting the Stephens day festivities

4 Likes

I’d say the ambassador wouldn’t hold a candle

2 Likes

Raging? You’re fucking seething

:grin: :grin:
https://twitter.com/markgoldbridge/status/1741179779686998269

1 Like