The Seething thread

He’s a bit of a grump. My avatars? :unsure:

Outstanding, just outstanding!

I’m not as seething as i used to be, but any of a number of things have had me seething. Sometimes this has nothing to do with actual poster but i just vent about something on here.

Find it quite therapeutic actually.

I find posters very annoying like mbb on anything and Mac on rugby. The Irish soccer team discussions can be quite vexing as a few posters are incredibly entrenched in their loyalty and views on players, managers etc. But again, more annoying than anything.

I’m generally very chilled out these days anyway. Its the sun for sure.

Jesus that must have taken a long time, outstanding stuff TASE, great to see the general air of friendliness and bonhomie on TFK has been given the boot :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mac acting the cunt in the FAO BALBEC thread :angry: :mad: :guns:

Fenway’s lack of respect for top jockey Dickie Johnson has me seething at the moment

Backers of menorah and captain chris were a lot more seething i suggest :slight_smile:

i should add that i have the utmost respect for all jockeys (jumps or flat). Anyone who has ever sat on a horse will know exactly what i mean.

I don’t know what you mean.

Imagine sitting on the bonnet of car going 35 miles an hour. Hope that helps.

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 626050”]
Imagine sitting on the bonnet of car going 35 miles an hour. Hope that helps.[/quote]

What kind of simpleton would do that?

an inbred midget

hence my respect for jockeys :slight_smile:

You’re my favourite poster

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 626050”]

Imagine sitting on the bonnet of car going 35 miles an hour. Hope that helps.
[/quote]Is there a thread for the most stupid post in the history of the forum?

You should stick to the +1s Fenway. Anything longer seems to expose your intellectual limitations

fagan,
tell me about that new formation you came up with for hurling again. you know the one where you were going to play two sweepers behind the full back line. You are some fucking clown alright.

Funny enough because you are so intellectually limited I knew that that would be all you’d have in your locker. [quote=“fenwaypark, post: 626056”]

fagan,
tell me about that new formation you came up with for hurling again. you know the one where you were going to play two sweepers behind the full back line. You are some fucking clown alright.
[/quote]

fagan,
Maybe if you looked at the glass half full, instead of half empty all the time, you would’nt be such a miserable cunt. Cheer up pal.

Miserable? I’m having a great time having a laugh at you. Why don’t you go out and sit on the bonnet of the car and calm the fuck down. [quote=“fenwaypark, post: 626058”]

fagan,
Maybe if you looked at the glass half full, instead of half empty all the time, you would’nt be such a miserable cunt. Cheer up pal.
[/quote]

Im happy for you fagan.