The Seething thread

Stage 3 seething.

no, im genuinely happy that i can bring some joy/laughter/positivity to your life. Just from reading your posts you come across as a bitter miserable old cunt. maybe im wrong?

Yet again I think you’re wrong Fenway[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 626062”]

no, im genuinely happy that i can bring some joy/laughter/positivity to your life. Just from reading your posts you come across as a bitter miserable old cunt. maybe im wrong?
[/quote]

fair enough

+1

I knew that was all that you had to throw back at me.

Fair enough

:angry:

Mac’s bumping of the wrong EPL thread has me in a rage here :mad: :guns: :angry:

:lol:

I’m seething i haven’t got more pats on the back for the tremendous exhibition of tipping i gave today. Out of four tips, three of them won at prices of evens, 4/1 and 16/1. Off the top of my head, two people have congratulated me. If this is the carry on in future i might just be forced to keep my opinions to myself…

Alex Ferguson is seething :slight_smile:

outstanding stuff Dunph - pity we never continued to kepp count of your points total- mst be close to 1000 now

Yep and that’s just from public tips. Think of what my profit margins are for tips sent to the clique.

I am absolutely seething with Croppy_Boy’s stubbourness on the Recession thread and his refusal to admit he’s wrong about JP McManus making money from horses.

He’s beating you lot all ends up.

Well in croppy. :clap:

But he’s not. He has a massively flawed arguement but is sticking to it regardless of how wrong he is.

thefreekick.com way :clap:

:smiley:

Kev would be delighted that his methods are growing on other people

:lol:

It only took 36,975 posts