The Seething thread

Got a parking ticket while at work,the disc was out by a stinking half hour and the horrible cunt did me for 40 quid! Parking wardens are pond life iā€™m seething away nicely now.

Just doing his job mate.

1 Like

I understand why youā€™re seething and empathise with you but the consolation is that the money will be invested by the council for the betterment of Limerick.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

40 euros and your seething. Id hate to see the rage of you hadā€™ve been clamped in Dublin and have to pay 120 euros to get the clamp removed.

Be happy you live in a rural backwater that still has parking wardens and not clamping nazis.

Another reason why Dublin is a kip then!

Mate, heā€™s just doing his job, you admitted it was a half hour over and you probably massaged that figure. How does it make him pond life?
I accept the odd parking ticket as I never put up a disk.

Parking wardens are cunts end of,it sounds like you have a friend or family member who is one.

1 Like

Not at all, itā€™s a job and somebody has to do it, they put up with dreadful abuse from real ā€˜pond lifeā€™ (not suggesting you are like that)
If youā€™re parked illegally I donā€™t see what the problem is?

2 Likes

My disc was out 28 minutes fuck sake these miserable bastards slither around waiting for a handy hit up,plenty of cars parked for hours with nothing on display they can go get them.

https://youtu.be/i1tDpkpnzT8

Look mate, youā€™re seething here, youā€™re in the right thread but youā€™re not thinking straight.
The man was doing his job, you were unlucky, thatā€™s all there is to it, heā€™s probably not pond life, just a guy earning a living. Somebody has to do it in a city like Limerick

1 Like

You are a stickler for rules and punishment fair enough.

I wouldnā€™t have touched my keyboard only you called them pond life, every last one of them. Iā€™ve only said that theyā€™re just doing their job, I have no idea what you suggest as an alternative?

You should apply for the job or a TV licence inspector perhaps it sounds like you would fit right in.

Could be wrong but I always thought parking wardens were retired people just making a few extra quid as a jobsworth. Never been clamped or ticketed myself so far, thankfully.

Thereā€™s two hours parking grace near our work place. Thereā€™s a cunt who prowls the place, writes down the regā€™s religiously and catches victims regularly once the two hours are up. Timing Tom weā€™ve christened him in the office. His name isnā€™t Tom.

It must be a fairly miserable existence doing that for a living. Getting grief off people day in, day out.

@Watchyourtoes is entitled to vent. Yeah theyā€™ve a job to do but it still makes you a cunt to do over the hard pressed working man.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t be so snooty as to look my nose down on anybodyā€™s job mate, if I needed a job to feed my family Iā€™d apply for either of those and do it as well as I could.

You are from Cork fuck sake snooty is in your DNA.

:ok_hand:Weā€™re done so.

Never even began,agree to disagree.

1 Like