The Seething thread

I dont read any independent publications so I coukdnt tell you. Just saw it referenced on twitter

Iv adressed the points several times in the past. You’re now asking me to adress them again in light of an article by one of the biggest fucking eejits in the country.

You’re absolutely seething that you didnt get a reaction fella. Absolutely rattled

Up yer game son

1 Like

What publications do you read then?

Stage 5.

Sorry pal. I should have referred to INM publications for the pedantic amongst us

Wake effort lad

Wake?

Its a limerick term you wouldnt get it. To put it into context

“You’re a wake man”

I agree. @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is so woke.

That’s a good Limerick name

He’s from Galway, mate.

My word - This fella is stage 10 rattled - unreal

Cat got your tongue @gilgamboa

I had just logged in to post the same having read it over lunch. Sending a public letter like that is mental in political terms of positively influencing the voters.

The arrogance of the man is so typical of rugby Ireland.

Cringe

How many millions has he wasted on this.

He is no John Delaney that’s for sure.

It’s gone from minor mishap to major embarrassment in 7 days … dear oh dear … and yet nothing from @gilgamboa

Seething

He must be a very weak chap. Not manning up to the weaknesses in the Oirish bid and learning from it but instead trying to knock the winner. So sad.

He is right down there with Theresa May in his ability to make a major issue out of a small problem. Philip has been at the helm since 1998 and change is needed.