The Seething thread

You admit to popping pills on weekends away, I don’t take much notice of anything you say.

You’ve a strange moral compass.

Very funny.

I was young once mate, you were a cunt today and you’ll still be a cunt tomorrow if that’s all you can bring to a debate.

2 Likes

It’s all very messy tonight lads. Very messy

Ooooooooft.

Werent you sneaking off tto take drugs as recently as 2013?

It’s turning out the way I hoped that Whiskey weekend would turn out.

3 Likes

Very very similar atmosphere in here today to that in @Brimmer_Bradley house on whiskey weekend

3 Likes

If a few lads would just head for the drinks cabinet now we could have a few fascinating hours on here tonight.

5 Likes

If fellas wanna box Il box if they wanna play football il play football

1 Like

I coming outta my cage !!!
I’ve been doing just fine !!

Manic Monday is always followed by temper Tuesday I suppose.

I think there’s been a fair few capes already descended here today

1 Like

I am utterly fucking seething here. At the injustice of it. A squad car pulled me over there and informed me I had gone through a red light. 80 euros 3 points thanks very much. I told him he must have been mistaken. I had gone through an orange and he must have got confused by the cyclist who had come through after me who he had also booked.

First he said that going through an orange was an offense as well but I said not where it was not safe to do so and it was a busy junction. Anyway he said you went through a red so it’s all the same. I fumed at the unfairness at picking on ordinary people going about their daily lives. I told him he was just filling quotas and he should be proud.

He told me that people like me were the reason 175 people were killed on the road last year. I told him to stop being a drama queen and not to be stupid, there was no prospect of me killing anyone and that in any event the figure was 158. He asked to see my license. Are you still living at that address. I said what business is it of yours. People often move he said. Well I didn’t.

He gave me the spiel about paying the ticket and I told him to spare me that bull I’d see him in court.

We parted with me roaring at him to tell all the boys back at the station what a big man he was.

I steadfastly prevented myself from using any profanity or mentioning Maurice McCabe.

23 Likes

:grinning:

The absolute injustice of it !!!
A man doing his job and saving lives on a daily basis by keeping lunatics like you in check and you see fit to personally abuse him.
I hope you get jail time for it.

2 Likes

Yawn. The predictability of that fucking lame excuse for banter was100%. You should have saved yourself the trouble you boring cunt.

1 Like

Tell it to the judge. Speedy o Dowd.

1 Like

Fuck off and get a new Schtick you dullard.

He sounds like a fucking cunt. I’m all for lads being pulled for breaking red lights but Gardai going on weird power trips and acting like cunts while dealing with people is unacceptable. Enjoy your day in court. I’d imagine you’ll lose though…

P.S. Sounds like you were a fair cunt as well…

1 Like