The Seething thread

Iā€™d advise a serious change of tack if you draw either judge Walsh or halpin or youā€™ll be even more seething as they take you off to chokey for contempt

Iā€™ve done the nice guy routine before and it does no good. You might as well have your say.

3 Likes

Ah Iā€™ll take the points when I calm down.

You could always double down and cross examine the cop yourself, starting with how many breath tests he falsified, goes to credibility of the witness judge.

Again I wouldnā€™t advise this but Iā€™d pay good money to see it.

6 Likes

:grin:
:ronnyroar:
:grin:

Pay up kid and take your points.

I wonā€™t bother. It will be the only points on the licence, so itā€™s not like itā€™s critical. Iā€™m just miffed at the injustice of it.

Will cost you a nice bit on your insurance.

Donā€™t
Fight the fucking thing.
I got done about 5 years ago coming out of Johnstown. It was a 100 kph zone. I was behind a van the whole way and got one piece of straight road. He did me for doing 108 in a 100 zone. I got called to Thurles court and explained my case to the judge. She let me off. The look on the cunts face was worth taking the day off to fight it.

Wonā€™t cost me anything. On my policy loading starts at 4 points.

1 Like

Youā€™ll get another 3 points very quickly if you keep driving around the city like a loon

4 Likes

Fair enough. Probably easier to eat it so but weā€™re all hoping you take on the man. And lose, spectacularly.

3 Likes

I know that :smile: posting live from the joy.

Hard luck, @Fagan_ODowd. Do you think it might have gone another way were you a woman?

1 Like

How does cop go about proving you went through a red light in court?

If it was speeding, you have the reading off the machine.

Chances are cop wonā€™t show up in court on the day anyway and it gets thrown out.

2 Likes

I was thinking that alright.

Did you not have the hurley and gearbag on the back seat?

Great restraint not to mention Maurice McCabe.

It killed me not to say it.

1 Like

Imagine if your name was Maurice McCabe, you could get away withe anything from now on.

ACAB