The Seething thread

Sure once you picked up your nice post it probably put things in perspective

1 Like

Is there any cameras/cctv on buildings near by that can help your case?

You learned that lesson well.

1 Like

There might be, but Iā€™m not going to let the injustice consume me. Iā€™m getting on with my life. Iā€™ve a lot of living to do. Iā€™m not letting Garda Cuntybags ruin my remaining days.

4 Likes

Probably the best approach mate - and youā€™re the bigger man for it. Some lads on here would feel the need to see this out to the end simply because they said they would on the internet ā€¦ Garda cuntyballs will get his someday, of that you can be assured.

Opportunity missed Fagan. Ideal time to bring the cunt to court. A guardā€™s word in court is as reliable as the Luas.

Never had you down as a cunt mate

1 Like

Not quite how the Garda reports the matterā€¦
" This vehicle registration has been identified on multiple occasions prowling around crime scenes in the North inner city.
When a vigilant traffic corps member recognised the number breaking a red light today he felt he was on to something connected to ongoing investigations and took the appropriate action.
The stop and caution merely threw up a middle aged curmudgeon who turned out to be just a little too lippy to escape with a gentle rebuke."

12 Likes

Middle aged?

Itā€™s relative

2 Likes

Cc @Fagan_ODowd

Two incidents have me seething this afternoon.
I took a stroll around town at lunch and decided to pop into a daybreak shop for a coffee from the self service machine and the utter cunt that had been served a roll of some description from the deli section decided to have a cappuccino or something that cunts have with a roll.
The dumb bastard left his roll down in front of the fridge blocking my access to the mini fridge as I thought to myself Iā€™d have the milk ready to pour as my coffee brewed, his cappuccino, or whatever the fuck it was took an age to fill. He then proceeded to fumble @Horsebox style to affix the lid to the cup of whatever he had filled, but the cunt never stood back from the machine to let the next customer access to it.
Ignorant bastard. I hope he burnt his big thick roaster mouth with the hot beverage.

1 Like

Thereā€™s only one thick ignorant roaster in that story and it wasnā€™t the guy with the roll and cappuccino.

3 Likes

@downyourthroats

3 Likes

Do people actually buy coffee from those self service things? I thought they were just ornamental.

Well I got a nice freshly brewed coffee from one today. Do you not understand how they work ? Is that your issue ?

The peasantry would, yes.

:joy:

Freshly brewed from some plastic pod, and about 14 different flavours of coffee and hot chocolate going through the same spout.

1 Like

Where do the beans go so ? The ones you see in the actual machine in the glass case within the machine ?
Iā€™m sure the shop assistant would help you out the next day.

Mate, some of those machines are turning over a million euro a year in Ireland