The Seething thread

The amount of times I’ve seen them driving around with their phones stuck to the side of their face is incredible.

It’s a pain in the ass but I would fight it. Best to tell them calmly on the spot you are contesting it and will see them in court. Even in the USA where you can get shot, they will back down.

On duty police and army officers are permitted to use mobile phones when driving. Think they can also drive without seat belts as well

1 Like

You are correct. Its magnificent to think of @Loko_Cove driving around with a big seething head on him all the same though.

1 Like

Chance going to court Fagan. Fair chance he won’t even show up.

@Fagan_ODowd I can get you off this for a small fee

1 Like

Talk to me

I have to know you’re trustworthy, I have to know the likes of McCabe and that prick Wallace won’t get hold of it.

We’re still open for business :sunglasses:

Fagan

After the bank crash did you mention “sean Fitzpatrick “ to bank staff if there was a bit of contretemps .

You’re some tulip.

1 Like

I’ll update the things I learnt today thread

Garda Cuntybags exacted his revenge swiftly. In fact I’d say in record time. The notice arrived today. I’ll pay up and get on with my life happy in the knowledge that I got this cunt to get off his arse when he got back to the station.

Backtrack

2 Likes

Gardai 1- Fagan 0

Up the Cops! :clap:

I fought the law and the law won

1 Like

This chap won’t forget that in a hurry

I was just about to post that.

1 Like

I realised that living well is the best revenge.

4 Likes