The Seething thread

2k a week,
I read that individual coffee machines in Ireland are turning over 1m each year

I made a mistake on the internet again.

Itā€™s bananas. Coffee is just a habit. Never got the obsession with it.

And you admitted it?

Iā€™m big enough to admit when Iā€™m wrong.

according to @Julio_Geordio theyā€™re only an ornament, Iā€™m confused.
Can you explain the thing a little better for us Julieo.

Which is it, Mike?

Itā€™s a vile beverage. Every shape, form and flavour. Vile.

The Welsh fans on TFK who have been looking forward to an evening of champagne rugby are seething

I missed the first half mate watching the hurling. Iā€™m sure Gatty will sort it out at half time

Itā€™s far more likely than you realize. Itā€™s not uncommon for cunts of kids to be sent on exchange rather than parents dealing with them (cc @caoimhaoin) and far more get sent home than youā€™d realise

Shithead.

On the train back down to Limerick from the pale. This tool box roaring down the phone across from me. Iā€™d say the driver could hear the cunt. Talking to another clown about how he broke his drought last night. Keeps using ā€˜banterā€™ as his catch phrase.

2 Likes

Which limerick poster is that I wonder?

Why are you seething?

How did this end up Mike. Hope your girl is feeling better.

Only kicked off really Monday Brimmer. School was off last week but the principal met the wife. The girl was confronted on Monday and the daughters friends were asked about it.
Principal rang the wife on Wednesday. He contacted the girls parents. He basically said he had no problem kicking her home if thatā€™s what we wanted. However the wife told him that due to the circumstances, and sincere apology would suffice. This has not been forthcoming yet as I believe the parents are involved now.

The bastards are deep in a bunker now planning their next move. It will most likely be a double strike, Mikeā€¦ Theyā€™ll hit her at school and attack her home lifeā€¦ However, the bastards have historically been weak when attacking two fronts. Still, acquaint yourself with the Schlieffan plan if you arenā€™t already.

1 Like

Nah. I reckon theyā€™re running around like headless chickens. Germans generally donā€™t like it when itā€™s put up to them. It wouldnā€™t surprise if theyā€™ve contacted a solicitor over there.

@Juhniallio .Heā€™s been badly rattled by a few muldoons.Googling like fuck the last 2 hours.:joy:

1 Like