The Seething thread

Indeed. Got distracted

Cheers mate

1 Like

Thatā€™s good. I liked this: ā€œand the founders of the organisation are chiropractors not neuroscientistsā€.

ā€˜Accreditationā€™ is a great scam.

3 Likes

One of the greatest.

I openly question it in S&C. Itā€™s a load of bollix as they donā€™t actually do anything.

1 Like

A few lads have been pushed over the edge by Leinster

@maroonandwhite is fucking seething

You are rattled. Well done to the yes debaters who argued very well over a tough issue. You are an awful gormless fool. Flagging pictures you cant stand to look at, but depict what you badly campaigned for.

1 Like

Dry yer eyes mate

Outstanding comebacks, matching your outstanding posts in the debate thread for quality and originality

Its not tennis mate

This is not a subject matter thst is worthy of gloating, you horrid fucking prick.
Democracy wins, Ireland gets abortion, anyone celebrating that or engaging in one upmanship needs to take a good look at themselves

2 Likes

Wow. Sorry if I hurt your feelings mate. No offence

Spot on. There was an argument for bringing it in, womens healthcare. But for the snowflakes it seems to have been more about giving two fingers to ā€˜the church,ā€™ they are flat out celebrating the introduction of abortion?

5 Likes

Where was I celebrating pal? I think you will find I wasnt. I flagged a few photos that i didnt like. No celebrations here. Youā€™re windmilling

@myboyblue , Padraic Duffy, Liam Oā€™Neill, Christy Cooney, AogĆ”n Ɠ Fearghail , John Horan, Tom Ryan, Alan Milton, Peter McKenna, your boys took one hell of a beating.

5 Likes

Redacted

Iā€™m seething with some nosey neighbour type since Fridayā€¦ Went to the green across the road with Brady and of course he naturally goes for a suite straight away but Iā€™ve forgotten my bagsā€¦ I turn to walk back to the house and then turn back as I realise I canā€™t leave the shitting machine aloneā€¦ But just as I turned back towards him some Cork cunt shouts to me, I presume youā€™re gonna clean up after himā€¦ The cunt totally caught me off guard and I just said yeahā€¦ Within seconds I was raging I didnā€™t tell him to mind his own business but he just caught me on the hopā€¦

Iā€™m fucking seething with myself still.

1 Like

Ah jaysus you flopped under the pressure there pal.

1 Like

Kick in the cuntā€™s front door and slap a bag of Bradyā€™s shit off his head.

7 Likes

That reminds me of the time that some bint in Quay news told me that Iā€™d have to buy the echo if I wanted to read it, initially I was a bit cowed and put it down while mumbling some sort of half arsed apology, luckily I remembered myself and told her to go fuck herself so before storming out.
Thereā€™s some right uppity cunts up in Rochestown Iā€™d say

1 Like