The Seething thread

It’s too late for that mate, the moment has passed

It’s never too late to exact revenge. Robert is going to have to start mixing things up a bit if he wants to be able to hold his head high in Cork.

I disagree, you need to react immediately in that kind of situation, he’ll be a laughing stock if he seeks some sort of vengeance now, best to chalk it down to experience, he’s still new to this real world shit

I did say ‘and I’ll stick it through your letterbox’ a few seconds afterwards … Not at a level I can be sure he heard … Tho he very well might have as his body language suggests… But I missed my chance and we both knew it so I just went off fuming instead.

Bastard.

1 Like

We’re all fallible, some of us more so than others of course. There are certain parallels in the following video, you need to work out where and how this is going to end.

https://youtu.be/EJSgBv-WrSw

Send the cunt a lesson
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xG3UGetZro

1 Like

You’re a broken man. Come home out of there FFS.

2 Likes

You think it’s normal to walk into a shop, read the paper and then fuck off without buying it?

5 Likes

Set fire to a paper bag of Brady’s shit outside this cunts door, knock and run to the bushes and then watch on as he stomps out the firey bag of shit on his door step.

2 Likes

Stalk him, waiting for him to make a little mistake and then pounce. Do it repeatedly, until he knows you’re not to be fucked with. Probably twice, max

Bite off his kneecaps and spit them in his wife’s face. (did I really type that. Jaysus)

Its all about the kneecaps with you boys

Good chance he’ll have left the car windows down in this warm weather, you know what to do…

3 Likes

Kneecap alley. Every town should have at least one.

I’ve a feeling I’ll be reading about this in decho

1 Like

Why dont you get up in the dead of tonight and burgle his house you dirty cunt. That will teach the cunt for being a good citizin who look s out for the community

2 Likes

Thinly veiled Brady shits where he wants and I only clean it up if someone’s looking post from CM here

1 Like

In a nutshell.
The cunt is gone so lazy he probably expects Mrs O Sullivan’s butler to pick ithe dogs shite up. Bizarre initial post tbh.

1 Like

At times you listen to a lot of shit outside – usually from people who haven’t a clue. They sit outside and they pontificate. I played against a lot of these fellas and they were fucking useless back then and they’re still fucking useless.

Some of the stuff they come out with, trying to tell young fellas, just because they’re better than them. These young fellas that are coming through are really good lads, genuine, well-mannered and good commitment to it, but these fellas have to be in their ear telling them because they’re afraid that they’ll do something that they couldn’t do.

McGeeney is seething :smile:

1 Like

More info, pal.

Tbf, he should probably have taken that approach to the game a lot sooner as they were excellent at the weekend.
Smacks of I coulda, shoulda etc.

Who is he aiming that whinge at? Local media, national media or ex Armagh players?