The Seething thread

Having consensual sex with his wife would also work. You could scratch your balls as if you had some disease every time you saw him. Thatā€™d freak the fucker out.

1 Like

Some lads I know left a turd in a box behind the curtain railings in a flat on O Connell Avenue many years ago

Unfortunately thereā€™s not a lot I can do except to torment the entire co board and anyone connected with it between now and the AGM. Theyā€™d want to bring sleeping bags to the next meeting because Iā€™ll have a lot to say on the gradings issues and on illegal levies which I was going to let slide but I will go on and on and on and on to get them as angry as I am now.

Jaysus whoā€™d of thought a post about minor football grading would evoke such a repsonse.

Sausages in a pan. Sure they hang on my every word.
Thatā€™s the way it is now I suppose.

1 Like

Maybe these lads just keeping fucking you over cos youā€™re a bit of a cunt. Did you ever think of that?

1 Like

Youā€™re over a club who intended to be a B or C grade and they are paying you to coach them? And charging means you are highly thought of?

1 Like

Jealous much

2 Likes

He wouldnā€™t train a fucking dawg to bark, the useless bollocks.

Not really pal. Just wondering why it took him so long. I do weekly sessions for 4-6 year olds and get ā‚¬200 a go. Easy money and none of the hassle of picking teams or fighting county board grading officers

8 Likes

I only take expenses from clubs with money & the co board for development and the club that got shafted hold a special place in my heart so I do their work for the love of the game.

Only 200? Youā€™re being ripped off

3 Likes

Iā€™ll leave you tell me, and Iā€™ll accept your judgement.

I was going to write 300 but that would be too obvious a lie. 200 is a nice figure between bullshit and those who might actually think itā€™s true.

3 Likes

Donā€™t sell yourself short.

Those of us who know you well know youā€™re ok. But it takes a while to get to know you. Your first impression is that of a cunt, and given youā€™re surrounded by Tipp people theyā€™re unlikely to be able to see past it.

1 Like

Iā€™m presuming thatā€™s not including mileage either

Iā€™m a cunt on the sideline, a cunt at training and an impossible cunt to be involved with in the clubā€¦ but nice guys never win. So fuck it, GAA is not a popularity contest.

Iā€™d say heā€™s taking ā‚¬200 above board probably another ā‚¬200 under the table.

Training 4-6 year olds comes with a lot of stress. Heā€™d want at least that to cover it