The Seething thread

Ride the wife and send him the pictures. Tell him to mind his own business in future.

1 Like

Say that again when your child walks into the house with dogshit on their shoes, hands or worse stillā€¦

http://www.irishnews.com/sport/gaafootball/2018/07/09/news/armagh-rue-what-might-have-been-as-roscommon-reach-the-new-holy-grail---the-super-8s-1376874/

Heā€™s living up to both aspects of his name :slight_smile:

Buff Egan

@Brimmer_Bradley

Canā€™t go into too much detail because a bit of googling would find this team.
Iā€™m fucking fuming about a grading issue with a minor team. The club asked me to take them on last Feb as Iā€™d know a good few of the players, no bother being competitive as long as we were graded B or maybe even C due to only having 9 lads of the proper age, I was assured by the club that we would be. When the cunt that heads up the gradings committee saw my name he fought tooth & nail ( successfully) to put us into A. This was to get at me in a long running battle where clubs suffer as long as he gets to bully managers like myself.
We shipped an awful hiding during the week and itā€™s only sinking in now as I have a thing going on at work so am living in the office all week and this morning I got confirmation from a gradings committee member that this cunt had no bother with the team in B or C until he saw my name as manager. We might well have won a co B title but heā€™d have to hang himself if he saw my name with another co team.

Iā€™m scared to go for a pint later as if I got a few bottles in me Iā€™d drive to his house and burn the cunt out of it.

1 Like

:roll_eyes: Never happened

2 Likes

Seething over a kids hobby. Would you cop yourself on

1 Like

What is it always all about you?

No. Not about me, about a certain group of managers/ coaches that he despises. I did state that he jumps at every opportunity to get at 4/5 coaches. All from clubs that would have beaten his club over the years.

Tell that to the players who turned up every weds evening and Sunday morning since last February, only to be beaten off the pitch by a cricket score, all facilitated by a cunt with a grudge.

Christ.
Is that your stock reply to everything you dumb gowlbag.

Itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve ever used that sentence on here.

Stop whinging and accept your coaching isnā€™t up to A standard. Trying to hide below in C grade to win another soft trophy says it all :roll_eyes:

1 Like

My coaching credentials are impeccable, any fella that can charge for his time is obviously highly thought of, that along with a string of co and provincial titles as manager puts that argument to bed.

Whinging about a Minor Grading in July ?

You lying piece of filth.

ā€˜the whole world is out to get meā€™

2 Likes

Im sure it will all end with you using your cunning and getting one up on the work colleague / boss / wife / neighbour/ club secretary / head of bord grading committee

2 Likes

It wonā€™t. I wish it could happen but unfortunately this wanker has lots of power. Best I can hope for is to take him out some day at a pedestrian crossing or something like that. But Iā€™ll moan about him incessantly and do my best to belittle him at every given chance.

Is there any way you could get into this ladā€™s house? Iā€™m thinking of methods of revenge. Cottage cheese under the floor boards is a good one, fish down the chimney, that sort of thing.