The self isolation thread ie Men Sheds Ireland

They’re dusty. If this isolation business goes on long enough I may clean them.

That’s not a toilet for a main bathroom, how many liters of water does it hold .

1 Like

That’s a good question. Clearly you’re a man of intelligence and sensitivity. Would you point me towards something suitable?
(I’ve no idea how much it holds…I always thought the fault was in my stars)

1 Like

Are you getting a bidet?

Two buckets is the answer. What the question is? No fucking clue?

I always fancied a black one, a bamalam

3 Likes

All joking aside. What should I be looking at here?

Its no Lego Campervan

1 Like

Here he goes , mr comedian

Mate, I haven’t a clue. I’ll welcome any advice from someone who k ows what they’re talking about.

I had one like that in my unsuite and just didn’t think it had the power in one flush to get the job done .worth getting a larger cistern and a larger toilet . They building them midgets these days .

Fair enough. Something a bit tidied looking wouldn’t be a bad idea either

I know someone who works in GSPCA who said demand for pounded cats and dogs has doubled in the last few days. Now that may mean from one to two for all I know but I thought it was nice

2 Likes

12 Likes

Brilliant. I really hope @Big_Dan_Campbell makes this tomorrows daily debate

1 Like

Eubank was absolutely incredible entertainment, I remember thinking that he appeared to be everything that my old fella would hate in a sportsman yet he absolutely adored him.

2 Likes
2 Likes

The three minute interview with eubank , and the eubank fight are the highlights.
Eubank is one tough muthafucka

We’re on the way!

11 Likes

As I shopped at the Sainsburys in Liverpool, I got into a shouting match with this old toothless fellow over the last bog rolls and jostled carts with some ugly slappers over the last dodgy frozen Indian dinners at the back of the freezer.

And this was back in last September, fuck knows what it’s like now.

2 Likes