The self isolation thread ie Men Sheds Ireland

I’m worried I’m going to go completely insane.

Don’t be. It won’t look any different.

7 Likes

Great to see you Are adhering to @Rocko advice and trying to get on with everyone during this time. I’ve suffered in the past with mental health issues so this will be tough.

Hope you are doing ok. You said you’ve been doing a bit of running lately. If you’re feeling healthy, do some bit of exercise - try and get a dart of fresh air. Even do push ups, planks, lunged, squats etc and set an aim to improve your rep count each day
Catch up on college work you’re behind on. Get assignments done.
Read some books (we all have books stacked up that we’ve put off reading).

Mark these things off a to do list each day. Feeling like you’re accomplishing something will keep the dark thoughts at Bay

1 Like

Buy a ten thousand pie e jig saw that will keep you entertained for a week or so

1 Like

Thanks cauli

Genuinely if anyone is stuck in self isolation , do let people here know

I had to come down this weekend and will be in Limerick for an hour later. If someone PMs me an address and things they need, I’ll leave them at your door. Likewise, if anyone posters here are up in the North North East and need help, let me know.

14 Likes

I’ll take your bicycle, you know where the gaff is!:+1:
Sound for this

1 Like

I won’t lie that’s a lovely gesture. If @iron_mike wants them dvds maybe you could help. It’s probably best I stay away as I’m isolating now.

I don’t know your gaff mate but I’ll leave it tied up outside Mary I. Combination lock is 1884

2 Likes

What DVDs you looking for @iron_mike?

I’ve ones of the all Ireland q/f, Semi final and final from 2018. Not sure if they are online.

Ah right. I wouldn’t have them but I have the 2010/16 official all Ireland ones and the 2005 champions league final if you’re stuck @iron_mike. Just PM me an address and I’ll post it out Monday

No I’m good kid. Thanks all the same. I’ve loads of movies that I hadn’t got around to.

2 Likes

Are you willing to do a run to Ennis?

I probably wouldn’t get to Ennis today, I’m sorry mate. I’m in Tipp but have to drop some stuff into Limerick at some stage today but probably wouldn’t get out and back to there. Sorry pal

1 Like

Your a good lad.

1 Like

Only some of the time mate :wink:

1 Like

Fire them up on youtube