The seventh annual cunt of the year grand final - 2014 edition

probably says more about the people voting Fran. More knowledge isnt a bad thing.

It saves the muldoons from voting for whatever RTÉ/today fm figure they listen to every day that they really hate but are too stupid to turn off. Well done @Gman.

Looks like a race for second place and delighted to see John Unionist doing so well there. Kerins will win this doing handstands, to borrow one of the stupid fucking things horsey folk say.

Bruton has pulled the margin down to 15. This isn’t over yet.

Come on Bruton.

It was an easy choice.

I just voted for John Bruton, chaps.

how ill the winner be notified of their success @Sidney ?

no arguments really, Zebo for me the horrid bastard

A brown envelope in the post, I’d imagine, especially if it’s Kerins.

Kerins it is.

Votes really should be weighted, Bruton has recieved votes from the creme de la creme and Fitzy.

Kerins is a cunt of epic proportions, but Bruton has dismissed our nation, our histroy and our fallen patriot dead time and time again. He has sold us out when ever given the time and air space to do so. He’s the greatest soup taker in the history of soup takers.

Maybe we should run a soup taker of the year competition?

All I can say to the Bruton followers, is he will have his time again. Kerins will ride off into the sunset with this award and hopefully be never heard of again. Bruton wont be able to help himself, and I’m sure he’ll be back again at the business end of things at the end of the year.

A big charge from Bruton this morning, could this get interesting yet…

It could get boring giving it to him every year… but the Geldofs and Gaybos of this world will always be around to run him close I suppose.

@The Selfish Giant - make this happen.

Jesus wept, theres people on the site who think zebo is a bigger cunt than shatter, bruton, geldof and kerins

I fucking despair

2016 will be his year.

I’m on the app… How far is Bruton behind here?