The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

A fucking legend but the last line brings shame to the country

“It looks like they hate immigrants. Well I am an immigrant, and I did what I could to try and save that little girl,” he said.

5 Likes

We need Brian Mcfadden to come out and fight these scum man to man.

Thatll quiten them

1 Like

Nail on the head. Thursday, open mic night and a Brazilian women

The Argentinians would disagree about the Brazilians.

It is for sure but the numbers aren’t as high as they once were. Most wanted to work for a while and head back and did that. A few settled and married in. A good few bought houses. Decent people, hard workers.

They used to do any kind of work the first few years till they realised the craic, then you used to see them in the square lining up for a days labouring, one or two of them with little English bar a simple homemade sign that said ‘No Bog’ and Lord knows you couldn’t blame them for that.

7 Likes

Heard that before alright :rofl:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/coleman_ronan/status/1727819804965245390

7 Likes

The cunts doing the rioting couldnt read a picture book i say

If the far right cared a shite for the victims of today’s horrible stabbing, why were far right Twitter accounts constantly pushing the lie that the five year old had died?

As they’ve lied so many times in the past.

The answer is - they don’t care. Not one bit. They are bloodsucking vultures who crave for white Irish children to be murdered by non-white people in order that they can fulfil their wet dreams of race riots like this evening’s.

This is not a far right or far left or any political opinion issue. Its a scumbag issue. They have been giving free reign for years and have gotten braver since covid. This was an opportunity to wreak the place and loot.

The same folks doing the rioting are probably in the same circles who murdered this women. A hard working innocent immigrate

https://twitter.com/KavanaghsArklow/status/1727809872857645361?t=B4DZ04pCrpFNlV0d2QWSDg&s=19

3 Likes

Funny how they didn’t riot after the white male murdered the non-white woman, isn’t it?

It is very funny. They didnt have an excuse, they do now

Their population won’t exist in another 100 years you delusional clown.

So they are going to go from 123 million to zero in 100 years? Hopefully you don’t teach math you utter moron.

At worst their population will decline to about 70 million and that assumes efforts to boost population will fail.

ah surelookit, its not her fault.

Get off your hole and make a sandwich then !

If half the accounts on twitter spewing out hate are genuine and not bot accounts, then we’re in bother… Go into the comments section of a McGregor tweet and you wouldn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

A fair slice of the blame on last night is the neo liberal ffg policies of the last 10-15 years… We can go on about dole heads and all the rest and yes, personal responsibility sure. But communities with addiction, single mothers, long term unemployment and all the socio-economic problems that go with it have been simmering slowly since 2010/11. These communities were hit hardest by the last recession and we are seeing their kids running riot for the last few years now. For every Connor McGregor there’s a @Tim_Riggins sticking the knife into poor people.

2 Likes

Breaking: Garda Commissioner says 34 arrested. 32 appearing before courts.

13 shops damaged/looted.

11 Garda vehicles damaged or destroyed.

3 buses.

1 Luas tram.

Pull up every bit of cctv you can find and go after the cunts relentlessly

3 Likes

Very low number of arrests. The thing is the guards know most of the rioters. Known to gardai etc etc

A very sad day/ night.

I hope that McGregor is banned/ ordered from attending the fight on Saturday, he’s a genuine risk to society giving him a platform like that when on his binge. His tweets were enough for encitment as it was

4 Likes