The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

It’s quite reasonable to believe the fellas in the drugs trade would know where to source a weapon

A member of Sinn Fein

PM me. I’ll get you a gun. You didn’t get it from me though :wink:

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll ask, seeing as nobody else did.

Why do you want a gun?

To shoot something or someone, obviously

1 Like

I was just wondering. He’s already posted it twice.

I’m expecting him to post it in the Marriage Difficulties thread later on.

3 Likes

I reckon he’s an incel

It’s spelled imbecile pal

I’m slightly suspicious about the Jack Wooley story.

His story is that he was standing quietly on the street and a group of junkies walked over and attacked him out of the blue. Never happened to me and I’ve been drinking in Dublin 15 odd years but I dont wear those trousers. I dont trust anyone who dresses like that. He was going through a rough patch in his life, he’s dealing with the biggest failure of his life.

1 Like

Johnny Cooper met a similar fate on night. You must just look very hard and intimidating.

It’s a total nonsense story. He got one slap. He blew it up all out of proportion by basically live streaming his experience in A&E.

Anyone who needs to do that is merely an attention seeker.

2 Likes

People get randomly punched in the face in Dublin regularly enough.

It’s not a great advertisement for Taekwondo though.

5 Likes

Driving through Dublin today. It’s all bus lanes and bike lanes. Not nice for cagers.

5 Likes

It’ll be some craic when lads are forced back into office and out from under the bed.

1 Like

No it’s no wonder he got knocked out of the Olympics after about 10 seconds.

3 Likes

It’s brutal. The quays in particular are a disaster zone for the cagers.

Hopefully the families and sick children going to the new Children’s Hospital can get there on public transport or cycle.

Cheers mate

1 Like

Its the cagers putting the kids in hospital mate

Stop de kindermoord

The LUAS Breadline is no place for children