The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

There’s a ramen bar few doors down that will set you right for a night of saucing.

Somewhere you can get a pint of stout at the same time as eating a burger or something . We’re talking about roasters here

The Palace not serve grub? If lorrying pints alongside a burger is all you’re after, im sure their own grub do the trick? All of Chawkes pubs do decent enough pub grub

Enjoy your night

1 Like

Ah I didn’t realise they did grub! Happy days.

Other end of Temple Bar on Parliament street - great beers too ! Get a table at window and watch the world go by.

Surprised that the Palace do grub. Didn’t know that. If I was in that part of town and hungry, wild horses wouldn’t keep me from Zaytoon regardless of whether you’d get a pint with it or not.

3 Likes

My cousin said they didn’t do it in Palace. We are in some other place that I’ve never been at, Sweetman’s or something. It’ll be a quick bite, a pint and moving on

The place near the bridge, craft beer place. Grotty enough as I recall, but grand. Chaplains around the corner is a hidden gem.

Seems they don’t, surprised. Loads around there tho. You won’t go hungry or thirsty anyway!

I see loads of new posts here i expect to see videos of skangers going at it. Disappointing stuff

3 Likes

Bowe’s another decent spot nearby. I would have been surprised at the Palace doing food, any time I’m in there you have to fight your way to the bar.

Wait a while until cauli gets a few pints of anger juice into himself first

2 Likes

I haven’t been in Bowes in nearly 40 years.

It’s totally changed … used to be a nice run down spot up to a few years but it had gone up market last time I was there

Definitely a bit of a “trendy” vibe in there, plenty of manicured beards about, emphasis on the whiskey bar aspect. Pint is mighty though.

1 Like

That’s pretty much my local in Dublin. A great Tipp pub.

1 Like

Used be called something else. Never liked the place.

4 Likes

Messr Maguire (spelling?)? Or maybe I’m confusing it with somewhere else. The years are flying by…we’d sometimes go there back around 2002-06 when working in the IFSC. It’d be a stop on the way up town.

3 Likes

That’s the spot. It was a popular place for drinks early in the evening, i just never liked it.

1 Like