The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

Unvetted males of military age (mostly)

They’ll hardly be up for work in the morning unless they call it a night soon.

3 Likes

Fuckin beagles

Imagine tbe poor decent ppl having to endure that shite,and get up early to go to work

4 Likes

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-changed-much-i-feel-26385361?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

Well worth a read for what Dublin should have done

2 Likes

Which bit?

What about the people who are walking home pissed who fall into the canals?

Skyscrapers.

That looks really quite old mate.
Where he is sitting for parts of it, the castlefield bowl is now a large outdoor music venue.

Some tall buildings underway in Dublin currently. Surprised you are pumping up Manchester’s ones, they’re fairly bland. They’re fine and all but nothing spectacular and you seem to put aesthetics forward as something you value.

You think Dublin should be like Manchester?

You haven’t been recently I’d imagine

Yes actually.

It would be a huge improvement.

The centre of Manchester looks good these days. They’ve restored or recreated (not sure which) lots of lovely old buildings/warehouses

Dublins architecture other than what the Brits left behind is absolutely dreadful, and continues to be.

2 Likes

Fair enough. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Wait til there’s the 10 million people in Ireland that are currently being projected.
Dublin should be absolutely stunning and it just isn’t. Manchester had gone in 20 years from being a dangerous shithole where you were only safe in a pack, or in the gay village, to a far more modern, comfortable, progressive city. It’s trajectory is exactly what Dublin should be aiming for. 34 more sky scrapers planned. Some are fugly (Hilton tower), others are really quite nice.

I have quite a few times. I get how Manchester looks amazing when you see the bleakness that surrounds it.

I like the cluster of Skyscrapers but they are incredibly bland. You’ve gone on before about Dubai and all these beautiful buildings as the standard but they are just as bland as they come. That’s fine and all, just think it’s funny.